The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While laying on the couch checking out the album with my headphones on.... I made these on my phone really quick for you. Hope something is usable. If not.... I am sure one of the photoshop pros on here when come through and crush it.

Thanks for those my dude. I wonder if anyone else will get creative.

Does Target sell explicit versions of CDs? I typically go to best buy, but a target just opened up closer to me.

Want to cop 4 tickets to Det show, but i feel like better seats will open up in couple days when Ticketmaster lets you pick your seats, not liking the options when you select best available.

It looks like they dont save seats for the general public sale like people were saying... There was no floor seats available when I checked at 10am for Prudential Center

I got floor seats on Presale yesterday

Should have bought more and flipped so I could cover the cost of my own

I forgot about today and now both shows are sold out

Last edited:
heard it again in full......this is nowhere near any of his previous work guys.......im sad not even disappoint legit sad i feel like this is going to make me listen to only the mixtapes / trilogy and kiss land for ever , like i do with wiz khalifa's prince of the city 1&2 , kush and oj , cabin fever but will not listen to that onifc type of stuff....its getting good reviews though so im not saying its not good but this is not what made me a fan...

The whole album is solid except for the losers track imo. I've never hated earned it, just not its biggest fan since the radio stations killed it and that's the song that opened the flood gates. I skip it on occasion and let it play on others.

Favorite joints of mines:
Real life
TYF
Mood Music
As you are
Acquainted
Dark times
Angel

heard it again in full......this is nowhere near any of his previous work guys.......im sad not even disappoint legit sad i feel like this is going to make me listen to only the mixtapes / trilogy and kiss land for ever , like i do with wiz khalifa's prince of the city 1&2 , kush and oj , cabin fever but will not listen to that onifc type of stuff....its getting good reviews though so im not saying its not good but this is not what made me a fan...

Listen to it at least 100 more times. I thought the same thing when I first heard it. Hell, even the 4th time. It gets better with every listen.

Lol I think if you listen to anything 100 times u will start to like it

:lol: I didn't really mean 100 times exact. Just give it a few good spins with an open mind and I think you'll enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited:
i need to listen in car maybe that will help ...im off this weeknd , i live in miami , i will pop some thing and just drive and jam to different spots haha

No amount of listens will make these songs not trash

Losers
Earned It
Dark Times
Angel

Back
Top Bottom