The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SAMW THING happened to me, The Hills and ICFMF smh. 
Yea its strange. I mean I could care less about ICFMF 
roll.gif
, but The Hills? I paid for that Apple. And all support could do was pull The Hills single back up on my cloud and I Had to re download it. Oh well I'll just edit the info to have it fit in the album as it should. Idk why but it bothers me on some OCD ish that its not on there as it it should be 
laugh.gif

Holy crap! Both shows seem to be sold out in LA 
eek.gif
had a meeting between 9-11 and couldnt get to my phone to access tickets. 

just gonna wait and snipe some for the 8th show as the date gets closer. 

copped a physical cd copy, had to check it right quick to make sure i got the explicit version

I'm pretty sure you guys would like earned it if it wasn't so popular/came out in 2011 :lol:

Thats exactly why many dont like it. Because of what it's associated with. It's not a banger but it aint bad at all.

Last edited:

Yea its strange. I mean I could care less about ICFMF 
roll.gif
, but The Hills? I paid for that Apple. And all support could do was pull The Hills single back up on my cloud and I Had to re download it. Oh well I'll just edit the info to have it fit in the album as it should. Idk why but it bothers me on some OCD ish that its not on there as it it should be 
laugh.gif
I had some money leftover on an iTunes gift card so I just got it again lol. You're like me bro, it was annoying that it wasn't where it was supposed to be. Fixed after I bought it again 
mean.gif

I've been looking at the DET show in November..  Coming from Cleveland, I want to get 2 close floor seats or the lower levels right up against the stage.  These are automatically blocked off for "VIP" tickets.  I'm down with Abel as much as the rest of you guys, but $200-$300 for a decent seat to see him is steep..  I've paid that much for Jay/Eminem, and for shows with my girl, Justin Timberlake.  But I think that's crazy to charge $300 face value for a guy who's face wasn't even exposed 2 years ago 
indifferent.gif
  After $600 for tickets, a nice hotel room downtown and a few drinks, I'd rather take a flight to Vegas!  Sorry for the rant..  I'm sure I'll be biting my tongue after buying these $300 seats tonight LOL

Last edited:

I've been looking at the DET show in November..  Coming from Cleveland, I want to get 2 close floor seats or the lower levels right up against the stage.  These are automatically blocked off for "VIP" tickets.  I'm down with Abel as much as the rest of you guys, but $200-$300 for a decent seat to see him is steep..  I've paid that much for Jay/Eminem, and for shows with my girl, Justin Timberlake.  But I think that's crazy to charge $300 face value for a guy who's face wasn't even exposed 2 years ago 
indifferent.gif
  After $600 for tickets, a nice hotel room downtown and a few drinks, I'd rather take a flight to Vegas!  Sorry for the rant..  I'm sure I'll be biting my tongue after buying these $300 seats tonight LOL
He exploded bro. What do you expect? Ppl buying the them seats up too. If only I wasn't buying a house I'd scoop VIP.

Let the yung gawd eat

indifferent.gif

He exploded bro. What do you expect? Ppl buying the them seats up too. If only I wasn't buying a house I'd scoop VIP.

Let the yung gawd eat
I see what both of you are saying

Of course anyone would be happy to see the young man FLOURISH

At the same time, it is just a tad sad that it will cost an arm and a leg to get the XO experience. I guess there's always reflecting on the tours where you could watch for $30-50 

I doubt they'll ever be another tour where he'll do smaller venues and cheaper pricing.. so that fact in itself is actually pretty sobering 

To me, if I'm spending money on a concert I'd rather just go all out.

I guess since I don't drink or stay at a hotel it makes more sense for me to just spend that $ towards the ticket. 

Whoever ordered off TicketMaster and got the free album... If you did digital, do they give you a code for itunes/google play?

Or is it just a download to your computer and then gotta upload it to itunes/google play?

Guess it's safe to say that he liked it :lol:

Shameless and As You Are have easily become my favorites from the album.

Back
Top Bottom