The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Abel just trolling right now? 
laugh.gif

Does he lurk NT 
nerd.gif

It is hard to rank because they're all great in their own right. It really just depends on which you resonate with more

I wonder if the album is complete. Because if not will we get some KL type songs? Is he going back to get in that mood?

Thursday is the worst of the trilogy

Wash your face. Thursday has Heaven or Las Vegas, the Birds 1 & 2, the Zone, and GONE on it. Chill with the disrespectful disrespect. :stoneface:

EoS is the runt of the litter. You love it because it's family, but it doesn't stack up to the rest of em'.

EOS has The Fall, Next, Montreal and Outside on it and it was was the initial evolution in pen game that would later manifest itself in Kissland.

There's simply no way it's inferior to any of the previous mistapes as a piece of music.

HOB will always have an advantage over all other projects because of the discovery factor and nostalgia but EOS isn't behind Thursday.

All three tapes are phenomenal there is no stepchild or runt of the litter.

Last edited:
EOS has The Fall, Next, Montreal and Outside on it and it was was the initial evolution in pen game that would later manifest itself in Kissland.

There's simply no way it's inferior to any of the previous mistapes as a piece of music.

HOB will always have an advantage over all other projects because of the discovery factor and nostalgia but EOS isn't behind Thursday.

All three tapes are phenomenal there is no stepchild or runt of the litter.
+1

Thursday is great but I rank it last to me.

I'll sit this one out. I only have one visible grey hair and I attribute it solely to the nonsense I read in this thread. :lol:

Kiss Land
HOB
EoS
Thursday

I've grown to love Thursday more but Weeknd is known for strong *** openers (D.D, High for This, Professional). Lonely Star & Life of the Party are meh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom