The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All of the art for this STARBOY campaign looks great though. Definitely getting some tour merch if I end up going.

Stage set up looks very dope for the tour.

Also looks similar to the posters.

same set designer as yeezus

source: http://www.wsj.com/articles/es-devlins-otherworldly-stage-sets-1478134201

Last edited:
$150 for the middle sections at AC? 
sick.gif
 Looks like I ain't going 
mean.gif
. Can't put all that money down for an unknown direction of material for the concert/album

Nah I didn't but if he has another LA date I will if you know something [emoji]128064[/emoji]

he has two LA shows. floor seats for presale showed a different map (probably what you saw), then they changed it later on (the map with the stage extending out). all of the floor sections got shifted.

he has two LA shows. floor seats for presale showed a different map (probably what you saw), then they changed it later on (the map with the stage extending out). all of the floor sections got shifted.

The shift actually made me seats better at Nassau :lol: Went from the back of floor to the tip of the runway thing.

Nah I didn't but if he has another LA date I will if you know something [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Oh i knew that. I thought you meant the stage was gonna be crazy like a St Pablo thing. I got section 230 so the stage setup doesnt change my view much. I'm just interested what he is gonna do. Seems very Tron-ish.

I just hope the set list is

6-7 songs from Starboy (Please be a good album)
5-6 songs from BBTM
5 songs from KissLand (Hoping for a lot here cause I really want 10 but I thought to be realistic)
6-8 songs from Trilogy

Realistically it's probably gonna be a large chunk of the album if not all of it. The hits. And a couple trilogy songs. No way he does more than 1 KL song.

I think the disconnect happens in this thread when some of the criticisms and longing for old style comes off as straight *****ing and moaning.

Did anyone hit the pop up shop in NYC? I called and they told me EVERYTHING sold out. I don't even believe that but I wasn't about to make the trip for no reason

Back
Top Bottom