The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tears in the rain and odd look automatic deletion

Wanderlust got deleted too. It's funny cuz I liked kissland a lot more when it came out, as time went on it was just cool nothing more

after deleting the trash. Drake verse couldn't even save live for. That chorus :x

Last edited:
Tell your friends is a nice safe track. Somewhat Watered down but nice .. the raunch could have been utilized better.. definitely not anywhere near his best .. sorry dipset :/
This
Shoulda been Nas ft. The Weekend that alternate version they performed together last year was dope.

This as well.
9/10/13. The birth of a slander. I'm true to this.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 To be honest I wish you said that you loved Tears in the rain.

As far as single songs go, I believe he believes his magnum opus is Wicked Games. Iirc, he closes every show with that as an "encore"; at least every show I've been to that I can remember.

And hearing it live, it's hard to argue against it.

But yea, HoB is da bee's knees.

Last edited:
Won't argue if people think hob is the best I change my mind all the time depending on mood

I'm listening to the tape this morning

As far as single songs go, I believe he believes his magnum opus is Wicked Games. Iirc, he closes every show with that as an "encore"; at least every show I've been to that I can remember.
And hearing it live, it's hard to argue against it.
But yea, HoB is da bee's knees.

You ain't heard Wicked Games until you've heard it live... northoaklandfc northoaklandfc can 100% confirm, but I'm almost certain he closed out with "Often" on the KOTF 4 city tour as opposed to WG. But that was shortly after Often dropped so it was lit asf :pimp: pretty sure I seen a blinkin a blinkin in the corner crying to himself.

Yup I remember him closing with Often.

a blinkin a blinkin You act like at the time you wasn't in this very thread crying about no Atlanta tour date. I remember g. :lol:

Last edited:
The Weeknd and Bella Hadid Have Split: 'They Still Have a Great Deal of Love for One Another'

The couple has split after a year and half together, PEOPLE has learned.

“Their schedules have been too hard to coordinate and he is focusing on finishing and promoting his album,” a source confirms to PEOPLE exclusively. “They still have a great deal of love for one another and will remain friends.”

A rep for the Weeknd had no comment. A rep for Hadid did not immediately respond to request for comment.

http://people.com/music/the-weeknd-bella-hadid-split/

I thought this would make you guys happy

Back
Top Bottom