The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What is? I don't see anything.

Party monster ehhhh lol I'm gonna wait to hear the album as a whole. The song is ok not what y'all hyping it up to be IMO, but it gives me hope for the album

I like all four tracks so far *ye shrug*, however I don't want a full album sounding like False Alarm

I feel it coming - The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk = Hold on, we're going home - Drake ft. Majid Jordan

Same vibe will probably similarly successful

Party Monster goes so hard :pimp:

WeekndxDaft Punk you can't lose. That groove tho :wow: Starboy got all the bases covered, one more week and this will be copped :pimp:

Finally listened to both, Party Monster is dope def going to be a banger. I'm going to do a mean *** milly rock to it I seent it already in my head. I Feel it Coming is smooth as well.

I'm indifferent with I Can Feel It. Maybe it will grow on me. If i'm ranking the songs so far it goes:

Starboy/Party Monster

False Alarm 

I Can Feel It

I can feel it melody is a little too much sunshine tbh but if I think of it as a Justin Timberlake song with some darker lyrics sprinkled in I can try to like it more

Just heard Starboy for the first time on the radio. I definitely don't think it's a bad sounding song and I hate when dudes are on that "I miss the old Weeknd" tip but it just don't sound as good as Kiss Land and earlier stuff. 

I'm sitting here listening to a Bruno Mars album while discussing how I'm disappointed with the current Weeknd music I'm hearing. Dawg if my 2011 self could hear me right now....

Back
Top Bottom