The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did the album leak? I just heard a 5 second snippet of 6 Feet Under on Reddit, but nothing else.

There was a stream where a few songs in bad quality were played. Few ppl have some songs from the album but won't leak em

Last edited:
Ok. Now I dug False Alarm apart from the hook and I was wrong about I feel it coming. The whole song is pretty chill and mellow. But Rockin is hot garbage. This ***** does not give a **** at this point. Like he know's he's wrong for this.

Last edited:
You won't be able to escape Rockin and after the 5th time you hear it you'll be mumbling the lyrics and subtly nodding your head. Just embrace it :lol:

It's an addictive song. Once you hear it a few times that "eh, this ain't too bad" comes out

This is way too :smokin

Between Starboy and I Feel It Coming he's transformed so much since the mixtures and it's really nice to hear. He's shifting and growing like he should be, right in line with his rise in star power.

Abel is gonna be a force of nature for a long time. He's making great music and has a style that's uniquely identifiable.

I remember he talked about this generation lacking a Whitney, a Michael, or a Prince and wanting to fill that void. Only time will tell, but he's got so much left in him. Can't wait for Friday.

Between Starboy and I Feel It Coming he's transformed so much since the mixtures and it's really nice to hear. He's shifting and growing like he should be, right in line with his rise in star power.

Abel is gonna be a force of nature for a long time. He's making great music and has a style that's uniquely identifiable.

I remember he talked about this generation lacking a Whitney, a Michael, or a Prince and wanting to fill that void. Only time will tell, but he's got so much left in him. Can't wait for Friday.

giphy.gif

As much as I harp on him watering his stuff down and saying he isn't growing (which is still my opinion overall) I must say it's one in a million to become the type of pop star he could become

Not even Bruno or Justin Timberlake had/have his potential. I wonder if he's surpassed say someone like usher in terms of pop appeal and content

The dude has that m. Jackson gene

Can't be mad at him one bit for cashing out on his gift

Last edited:
As much as I harp on him watering his stuff down and saying he isn't growing (which is still my opinion overall) I must say it's one in a million to become the type of pop star he could become

Not even Bruno or Justin Timberlake had/have his potential. I wonder if he's surpassed say someone like usher in terms of pop appeal and content

The dude has that m. Jackson gene

Can't be mad at him one bit for cashing out on his gift
Good point.

He should just make a triology type sound mixtape for the OG fan's who still continues to support his music 

He's growing in the fact he's adding more structure to his music. Going into this album with an open mind and not expecting the older stuff let's you enjoy it more tbh.

He's trying to be universal, which is what makes a timeless artist. He's playing the long game

Back
Top Bottom