The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the song is perfect for the movie. This is him trying to please the production company and all that. It's mild but it's good.

If someone is hearing this for the first time then go to his older stuff that's where they'll be taken back by the lyrics.

It feels like a good introduction to The Weeknd. Like most will be introduced to BDSM :rolleyes through this movie.

Last edited:

Breh, trust me I'm not trying to throw shots, but NT holds that song in high regard 
laugh.gif
 unless you mean just in general, everyone here always talks about it with good reason
laugh.gif
 Yea in general. I got caught up in the moment listening to it and thinking to myself it should be up there with his best work.

Coming Down is on another planet, in another stratosphere, alternate universe of music selections. I've literally :smokin & havld Coming Down on repeat for hours. The intro is like, idk, transformative. Like I'm falling into a rabbit hole. And the vocals are flawless.

I wanna leave work right now just to light up & take a greyhound bus going anywhere on this rainy day.

Actually don't eem need all that. I forgot I was at work for almost an hour earlier today with Thursday bumping.

Last edited:
Coming Down is on another planet, in another stratosphere, alternate universe of music selections. I've literally :smokin & havld Coming Down on repeat for hours. The intro is like, idk, transformative. Like I'm falling into a rabbit hole. And the vocals are flawless.

I wanna leave work right now just to light up & take a greyhound bus going anywhere on this rainy day.

Actually don't eem need all that. I forgot I was at work for almost an hour earlier today with Thursday bumping.

Bro I was gonna come in here and say the same thing. Coming down is the goat. :lol: HOB in general is just :smh: :smh: :smh: I'm telling you everybody knows that's his best tape. Even people who don't like the weeknd at all still be like damn this **** smooth

Damn that doesn't sound bad right now

:smokin

This new track go hard. Don't know what some of you guys ain't happy with.

I get faded and smash these honeys along with the best of them and I could still appreciate this song.
You ever rocked with a shorty you thought would be strictly sexual and next thing you know you enjoy talking to her as much as you enjoy that look on her face when she squirting on the sheets?
This the type of song that goes out to that kind of shorty.
Some of y'all may not be ready though.

Bout to take the Benzo for a car wash and put this on blast.

Holla back.

Last edited:
This new track go hard. Don't know what some of you guys ain't happy with.

I get faded and smash these honeys along with the best of them and I could still appreciate this song.
You ever rocked with a shorty you thought would be strictly sexual and next thing you know you enjoy talking to her as much as you enjoy that look on her face when she squirting on the sheets?
This the type of song that goes out to that kind of shorty.
Some of y'all may not be ready though.

Bout to take the Benzo for a car wash and put this on blast.

Holla back.

This sums up how I feel about this track. Repped. :nthat:

brahs if you had to make a ten track sex playlist of weeknd songs what would it be.
I couldn't limit it to 10 breh

Outside

Love in the Sky

Gone

Til Dawn

What you Need

XO/The Host

The Zone

Enemy

Drunk in Love

Often

Or Nah

Earned It

Professional

Coming Down

The Fall

High For This

Loft Music

The Morning

The Parth and The After Party

Thursday

I couldn't limit it to 10 breh

Outside
Love in the Sky
Gone
Til Dawn
What you Need
XO/The Host
The Zone
Enemy
Drunk in Love
Often
Or Nah
Earned It
Professional
Coming Down
The Fall
High For This
Loft Music
The Morning
The Parth and The After Party
Thursday
Gotta have party and after party with coming down playing back to back. There's no other way

Back
Top Bottom