The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd start off with:

High for this (the both of us getting faded together)

The Birds Interlude (I'd tell her "I deserve your body on my mattress")

Second portion of Professional (let the whole passionate/sophisticated "love making" occur first)

Then I'd have an intermission where we get faded even more while playing The Zone.

Then it's on to:

Life of the party (that's where all the OD freaky **** gets started)

Pretty (at this point she's on my bathroom counter looking at herself in the mirror as she's getting it in)

Then Love in Sky (she's going ham getting her rodeo on)

Gone (at this point we're both so ****** up that we're numb, but still going at it)

The Birds Pt 2 (so she can mentally tell herself that falling for me is not in her best interest)

Wicked Games (we just had a mind blowing session, but come on baby, we don't love each other, we just say it because it sounds great while in the moment. Hopefully we can get together again next weekend to play the game again)

Last edited:
Damn no one said Nomads tho lol. Perfect to let them girls know wussup while its goin down

Last edited:
Man some of you guys belong over on ktt

If there isn't a weeknd thread over there go ahead and start one 
laugh.gif

Damn no one said Nomads tho lol. Perfect to let them girls know wussup while its goin down
Damn I didn't realize there was a video made 
laugh.gif

The other fool on the track killed the entire song for me, but Weeknd's part is straight, doesn't quite have the pop in the production to make my list

Gotta have party and after party with coming down playing back to back. There's no other way
Oh yeah you're right I didn't list in order.. but THE TRANSITIONS ARE KEY

Dawg I was on key through the transition with those 3 one night..Proud of myself :evil:

So apparently next track the Young Gawd will bless us with is called "Where you belong"

:wow: THIS NEEDS TO BE RAUNCHY AS @#$%

brahs if you had to make a ten track sex playlist of weeknd songs what would it be.
In no particular order (some of these songs are scientifically proven to get her to ruin your sheets)

the party & the after party
earned it (fight me)
the morning

loft music

the zone

gone

on one (pissed off make up sex)

valerie

same old song

what you need

King of The Fall elevates you to your highest sense of self.

Joint had me smiling walking confident as hell.

ALL A DEM SWALLOW!

Back
Top Bottom