The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still haven't listened to earned it :smh: :smh: :smh:. Been busy as hell.

Last edited:
Honestly folks out here really disrespect Kissland...

As a whole it was amazing

If I HAD to rank his music it goes

HOB>KL>EOS>THURSDAY

Enemy is 
nthat.gif

Funny Enemy is getting brought up. I've been bumping it the past month or so month or so.

Still pissed the KoTF tour didn't hit the A. :smh:

Last edited:
I didn't DL Enemy nor was it on my radar until after seeing the setlist for the KOTF tour. I ain't emmm mad at myself, I wasn't ready for that EOS darkness he came with on that track. 
laugh.gif

I remember a long time ago I was trying to conquer this one girl at my school. She was a party girl that loved to drink. We kicked it like once or twice, but she just wasn't trying to get it crackin. I'd just about given up when she hit me up on a random weeknight. I'm not fond of drinking between M-W, but I was free the next day so I said cool. I already had it in my mind that I wouldn't go into the night with the intention of smashing. She'd shut me down once or twice and I don't like rejection.

She brings over a bottle of whiskey and we kick it. She talks about her relationship that just went down the drain. Apparently she flat dudes tires or some ****. She had all the signs of a psycho chick... But sometimes that stuff intrigues me. Like when you see some new stuff in a flick that you wouldn't have thought you'd have liked, but you end up liking it, and call yourself disgusting after you turn it off. The convo shifts to sex, but doesn't stay there for long. We started talking about music and she tells me she listens to that eclectic stuff.

She randomly says "I really like you, but I know your kind" or something to that effect. I flip it on her, asking why she's off catching feels for me when she just finished telling me about her man. :smh:

I play HoB since she mentioned she'd heard it before. She goes hamb when the morning comes on :pimp:
She then says something like "we're being lightweights. We need to finish the bottle." By now I'm noticing she's getting comfortable, sitting closer, moving to the music and what not. She's got the bottle in front of her on some shot after shot steeze

buffy_drinking.gif

I'm over at the other end of the counter chillin, because I'd thrown the whole "I'm not trying to smash" **** out the window ever since she told me she knows my kind. That was like a challenge to me.

tumblr_mdgp6nPFEU1rxuv7ko1_500.gif

HoB continues, the conversation transitioned back to the dirty deed... Then I play Enemy. She looks at me with that look in her eye when he says I want to lose myself between your legs. That's all I remember. Woke up naked as the day we were born. :pimp:

I remember a long time ago I was trying to conquer this one girl at my school. She was a party girl that loved to drink. We kicked it like once or twice, but she just wasn't trying to get it crackin. I'd just about given up when she hit me up on a random weeknight. I'm not fond of drinking between M-W, but I was free the next day so I said cool. I already had it in my mind that I wouldn't go into the night with the intention of smashing. She'd shut me down once or twice and I don't like rejection.

She brings over a bottle of whiskey and we kick it. She talks about her relationship that just went down the drain. Apparently she flat dudes tires or some ****. She had all the signs of a psycho chick... But sometimes that stuff intrigues me. Like when you see some new stuff in a flick that you wouldn't have thought you'd have liked, but you end up liking it, and call yourself disgusting after you turn it off. The convo shifts to sex, but doesn't stay there for long. We started talking about music and she tells me she listens to that eclectic stuff.

She randomly says "I really like you, but I know your kind" or something to that effect. I flip it on her, asking why she's off catching feels for me when she just finished telling me about her man.
mean.gif

I play HoB since she mentioned she'd heard it before. She goes hamb when the morning comes on
pimp.gif

She then says something like "we're being lightweights. We need to finish the bottle." By now I'm noticing she's getting comfortable, sitting closer, moving to the music and what not. She's got the bottle in front of her on some shot after shot steeze

buffy_drinking.gif

I'm over at the other end of the counter chillin, because I'd thrown the whole "I'm not trying to smash" **** out the window ever since she told me she knows my kind. That was like a challenge to me.

tumblr_mdgp6nPFEU1rxuv7ko1_500.gif

HoB continues, the conversation transitioned back to the dirty deed... Then I play Enemy. She looks at me with that look in her eye when he says I want to lose myself between your legs. That's all I remember. Woke up naked as the day we were born.
pimp.gif
You win 
laugh.gif
. Abel stay lettin dudes get that yeahhhh from a girl they've been trying to holla at. 

Young Gawd playing at Coachella again 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly probably just wait for the next tour though...

Never been a fan of festival type concerts  (still haven't been to one).

Last edited:
Young Gawd playing at Coachella again :x :pimp:

Honestly probably just wait for the next tour though...

Never been a fan of festival type concerts  (still haven't been to one).
They're great to go to and get drunk and enjoy the women. But as far as going for the music, I'd rather just go to the individual artists concerts. Too much filler for me since my taste in music isn't diverse at all :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom