The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All I wanna do is go on tour and drop albums....
ohwell.gif
He needs to do both. 

I don't want to rush anything. If he has to experience different things and what not to make the music I'm all for it. Gotta be realistic when it comes to the process

As far as him being on the Kanye album, that's pretty cool. The mash up remix of Drunk in Love gets a lot of use from me

Not really enthused about the Kanye collab.

And I just feel like he can cook up a masterpiece in months the way Thursday & EOS were churned out. Understandably, the circumstances are different as his star is rising, but I so want to avoid a Michael Jackson-esque scenario where great music is fed to us every few years.

We were spoiled in 2011, no doubt about that. The excitement, the energy, the anticipation, following was unreal. I want that back.

Breh what he did with the Trilogy, if you expect at all that he can remotely duplicate that process and how quickly it was put together you might be disappointed

That entire project was just something out of pure fate and destiny

It was created so quickly due to all of his experiences built up over 21 years without the fame and fortune 

Not going to rush these dudes at all but yes the wait is terrible

Last edited:
Often
KOTF
Earned It
Where You Belong

Are all great songs so he can drop some heat any time he wants. He's taking his time for a reason. Ain't like he pulling a D'Angelo lol. He's given us a bunch of free songs and features.

Often
KOTF
Earned It
Where You Belong

Are all great songs so he can drop some heat any time he wants. He's taking his time for a reason. Ain't like he pulling a D'Angelo lol. He's given us a bunch of free songs and features.
Yup he's definitely kept his name out there

I think most people though want a cohesive body of work, there's no doubt that the top artists can "drop heat" whenever they want but in the fashion of an entire album, expectations should be tempered

Like I said, I aint going to rush the process

Last edited:
How man truly great, established artists, release complete bodies of work EVERY year. 

Every two years or so is more typical. We not getting nothing until fall. 

However I would sacrifice my first born son to see the God perform here in Europe in the next few months. 

Clearly said in jest.

Like I said though man, yall wouldn't understand. Unless you've been to one of his shows AND spent extended time in Europe. 
laugh.gif

Good lord! :rofl:

Earned it and Where you belong is nice back to back. Think im in a suit when it comes on and I see some chick that wouldn't show yo boy some love back in the day and she sees me and bite her lip and I just walk by her and smile and never acknowledge her all night then.....ok wow got way too descriptive sorry :lol: I like them both.

"the weeknd of the crew" is back.....got a new hipster girlfriend......kissland > all the other tapes/albums when it comes to press play at track one and start smashing your girl for an hour.........once again that buildup from profesional , to the town , to adaptiation and then being deep in that box when love in the sky hits 
nthat.gif
.....ive been at it for a week everyday with new shorti and im trying so hard to time myself to release my krispy kreme glaze right when he goes " how does it feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" and that beat goes crazy on love in the sky

im the weeknd of the crew , but im also the one driving to my girls pad at 10 pm while they literally ask me everyday "yo where the **** at" 

ill take being the weeknd of the crew breh , these miami hipsters are everything 
update : we left a house party on saturday night and we were barred out and she was drunk asf i barely drink , we went to the strip club and i lost my wallet 
roll.gif
 we left the strip club and then get on i-95 north and im going to the beach but then i get in the express lane by mistake cause shes giving me the top and kisslands playing full volume then i miss the another exit by mistake but then finally get back on i-95 south from aventura 
roll.gif
 back to south beach .... i park on 83rd st & collins and im expecting to run across the street with her so we can smash by the benches or in the little huts or on the beach / in the beach or whatever ...then she says f it i want spontaneous lets go to the backseat , at this point i put on EOS and she straight rode the wave til somewhere during "next" she finished .....i still hadnt ......then we drove to my place and finished.....a few times....fell asleep inside of it #yolo while listening to house of balloons 
pimp.gif

the weeknd of the crew would let the crew smash though..

you sir are no weeknd.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is like the Thread About Nothing or Thread About Yambs

Writing fictitious novels about how every chick in their office wants to smang em

or how they knocking down all the dimes in their college/high school class.

Where the pics at? I don't believe you dudes.

mixed in with speculating if abel tesfaye is banging t swizzle, ariana, kylie, madonna...smh
i ran into this issue a few years ago and then posted multiple pictures with my babys mother stickin her tongue down my throat in most of the pics.....you can follow me on ig and SEE me and my girl if your so interested , and theres only one weeknd of the the crew , my crew and NT famb  @305luigi on ig since you wanna be meeh.

Last edited:
this thread :lol:
Dudes SN :rofl:

Drinks on us....alllllll day repeat. I need more drug/sex/vulgar songs less love songs

Back
Top Bottom