The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
His run of features during that time to me is undisputed All-Time status

His song format was always interesting to me

Even as the featured artist, he’d go first verse/chorus, we wouldn’t get the main artist until 2nd verse/halfway through the song

Just a random observation

Just wanted to stop in an reiterate the greatness that is Kissland. Its been forever since i can remember being so hype for a project and it actually delivering. Coming off Echoes expectations for me were suuuppperr high for kissland....then we got the album title and i was like kissland this is going to be wack. Then we got the cover art and i was like why is his face on the cover...sell out.....then professional drops....my face melted off.

Kissland was everything i wanted. Adaptation a top 5 for me still

Just wanted to stop in an reiterate the greatness that is Kissland. Its been forever since i can remember being so hype for a project and it actually delivering. Coming off Echoes expectations for me were suuuppperr high for kissland....then we got the album title and i was like kissland this is going to be wack. Then we got the cover art and i was like why is his face on the cover...sell out.....then professional drops....my face melted off.

This.

The layers to Kiss Land get me every single time. It transcends beyond the music to the overall vibe and feeling the album gives. It's truly phenomenal.

His song format was always interesting to me

Even as the featured artist, he’d go first verse/chorus, we wouldn’t get the main artist until 2nd verse/halfway through the song

Just a random observation

Which is dope cuz then we can shut it off if its a wack rapper after him :lol::sick:

One of those nights and Low Life are fire front to back tho.

Starboy is actually not good *at all*. I just tried to listen to it and was at Attention before I even got comfortable.

I’m really holding on to that “no more daytime music” tweet with all my might. I believe.

Looks like a video shoot?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 13
Looks like Nav behind him. Pretty sure he just dropped an album or is dropping one soon.

When the kid was the chosen one
7503B816-810C-4AEE-942D-84271BB4DCC4.png

But the masses didn’t recognize it in time & forced him to do a 180 to achieve the fame he was yearning for. Now we got this:

8CE84F53-C74A-42E2-8355-EA6354F72368.gif

77BD0EEE-E6C0-4D58-A29C-D6AC7961888D.gif

Whew... this Nav feature reminding me of something you would hear as spam trying to download GRODT on Limewire. |l

Low key... that would be a start.

If he publicly came out and said “KotF is the worst song in my entire discography,” I’d never speak a bad word about him again.

Sidebar: I always talk **** about homie until the new music drops. Just is what it is at this point. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom