THE WHITE CAM'RON

Originally Posted by Ghenges

None of them have anything on....

1265844393775.JPEG

The Afghanistan Lebron
This actually looks more like afgan Mike Epps than anything.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

When I first saw the Afghan Lebron... I honestly thought to myself "What the hell is Lebron doing dressing up as a terrorist?"
reading this made me cringe...

Ok this thread might be funny but a couple recycled pics and photoshops makes it a thread of the year candidate? Wow NT has really fallen off..

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

When I first saw the Afghan Lebron... I honestly thought to myself "What the hell is Lebron doing dressing up as a terrorist?"

lets not get started please

Originally Posted by StonedFace

StrongMind3 wrote:

Cragmatic wrote:

Didn't mean it to come off that way... but in my head I really thought it was Lebron trying to play some trick... my bad guys

Originally Posted by StonedFace

StrongMind3 wrote:

Cragmatic wrote:

Didn't mean it to come off that way... but in my head I really thought it was Lebron trying to play some trick... my bad guys
nah its cool...im taking this multicultural justice course and it makes me take notice to things that seem offensive that i would have never noticed before. i know you didnt mean any harm behind it. 

As soon as I saw the topic for this one I knew the white Kobe was going to be in here. I don't think that's gonna ever be beat.

I came in here like "It's not gone look like Cam".  It did plus all this extra !!$ has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif