THE WIRE - SEASON 1

Just started watching this show, after hearing it was/is the best show on TV.

I watched 7 episodes last night... I am hooked!!!

I've been meaning to do this for a min, just can't seem to get into it, plus all the spoilers.

just gave it a dl and started 3 days ago ... finished the first season and was very impressed ... its lookin like the second season isnt living up to the firstbut ive only seen the first 2 shows ...
*Bodie* U pissin ur pants u said u was a man stand up straight *Bodie*
damn i couldnt remember dudes name for nothin last night and they rarely say it, glad you quoted him lol ... i hope this doesnt give anythingaway, but omar's whistle=the single most gangsterist thing ever

its lookin like the second season isnt living up to the first but ive only seen the first 2 shows ...
The second season is slow, very slow. but it gets good towards the end. Its not as good as the first because it deals with mostly the port. But itis a 8/10. Ziggy is an idiot and yea Omars whistle triumphant! BTW - I start on S3 tonight..
eek.gif
CANT WAIT!

pimp.gif
. I knew i wasnt the only one...just downloaded all five seasons and started converting them for my iPod.

The second season is slow, very slow. but it gets good towards the end. Its not as good as the first because it deals with mostly the port. But it is a 8/10. Ziggy is an idiot and yea Omars whistle triumphant! BTW - I start on S3 tonight.. CANT WAIT!
i already know that ziggy is gonna blow me sometime during season 2 ... dude is just one of them characters im gonnahit the "YOU DUMB WHITEMFER"

I got the season 1 dvds as a gift... started watching them at the end of Feb... 3 weeks later, I'm watching the season 5 finale... its addicting...

season 1 is nice with the barksdale crew and omar going at it. season 2 is alittle different. season 3 was sick. season 4 reminded me of my younger years andseason 5 was just crazy.

I really like the show. But it scares me sometime when i see the way people react to it. Some people watch it to see who the next person to be killed is. Someeven root for "snitches" to be killed. Gangsters don't have HBO...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

I really like the show. But it scares me sometime when i see the way people react to it. Some people watch it to see who the next person to be killed is. Some even root for "snitches" to be killed. Gangsters don't have HBO...
eyes.gif

You know how dumb you sound right now?

Back
Top Bottom