The Wu-Tang Appreciation Thread

For all the Wu heads out there, show your love for the W... wither it be the clan or any of the other affiliates.

Favorite WTC album - Enter the 36 Chambers
51EKcrTjiqL._SS500.jpg

Favorite Member from the Clan and solo album - Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele

51BvsvooEFL._SS500.jpg

Favorite subsidiary group and album - Killarmy - Dirty Weaponry

519SGDPU29L._SS500.jpg

Do you remember the first Wu-Tang album you really listened to? Not one with a song you heard, but what album actually made you a fan? I didn't start really listened to the Wu until my Jr. year in HS, my friend Dre was a big fan and he put me and my buddies on, listening to Digital Bullet. It Must Be Bobby was my ****.

Do you or have you ever owned any Wu-Wear? Still have my tan wallies, but I wish I had kept my Supreme Clientele shirt with the glow in the dark old school mic being cut in half by the W symbol. I would buy that shirt again if I could find a new one for a decent price.

Last edited:
i still have my upside down wu shirt in black/white

CREAM is still my anthem to get that bag till this day

I remember seeing Wu-Tang Forever in the mall when it first came out when I went to visit my sister in Vegas. I had to be in the 7th grade, I wanted to buy it so bad, I think it was $25. My sister was not having it (she's 15 years older than me). I imagine how much different my life would have been had I been exposed to that sooner. I mean, probably not all that different, but I missed years of listening to it. I'm gonna listen to Dog Sht right now. Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe.

rswu0703bmts.jpg

This tape meant everything to me growing up and it does now till this day. My brother whose 5 years older than me had it but would only play it (most rap in general) on his stereo or walkman when my mother wasn't around due to the content. This was legit the first actually cassette I ever listened to front to back and the only reason I did is because I was hanging out in his room and noticed it due to the color. All other rap I would just listen to around him because I wanted to be like him but this was different, I remember running to him when he got back from his basketball game mad excited with it, I thought the clan were actual ninja's who just rapped on the side. God bless the chef.

The Wu aint just some rap group, these guys are a ****ing religion

71y-mmF7H-L._SL1062_-640x637.jpg

No idea why this is so slept on

Man, def showing age.

1st....hearing Protect on Stretch and Bob on 1st play had it recorded, playing it again b4 getting on the bus and my boy (a alike) started talking bout the neighborhood spiderman line at the bus stop, got to school like 6 of us were bugging like wtf

2nd ...hot 97 came to my h.s. (graphics) unannounced with the clan. Hysteria they didn't even make it in but they were throwing out 36 chambers....I was acting too cool to run out for 1 smh my cuz had 1 snatched from his hand by some broad tho lol

3rd...gulliest show I've been to at the time at Newark symphony hall...mad lion (lol) throwing out free phillies, nice n smooth, Craig mack, young Nas with a fake helicopter stage prop, and the Clan. That crowd , bananas the hood was in there Heavy. I remember the hype b4 coming out with the SUUUUUUUUU'S being yelled out, crazy. I was so bent off of trees and EJ smh/lol

4th ...seeing ODB in albee square and overheard some1 ask ain't u old dirty....he looked up down around then the stare and said NOPE!!! lol mad random

That Purple tape was IT tho/rza was on a super run

Lol, like how they put GZA's name of BIBLE even though he's not even on the track. I guess you still gotta give him props for putting Killah Priest on, I'm about top bump Heavy Mental right now but I think View from Masada is my favorite album of his.

51-k7jS363L._SS500.jpg

What Part of the Game is That is the truth because it's exactly what we are seeing today.

U-God? He's probably my least favorite member of the clan. Skip Black Shampoo every time. There was a track on Golden Arms Redemption that I used to bump because it would piss my friends off. LAY DOOOOOOWN!

Just listened to ironman 2 weeks ago actually. Purple tape is what cemented Chef in my top 10 of all time.

Back
Top Bottom