The XX3 "Motorsports" or should I say the Wizards Colorway!!!

Ok Niketalk i know you all are anticipating next week big release of the three XX3's but before we go there, i want clarify something first with youguys. When I went to the mall today to look for retailers who are going to get the new XX3's on rd i notice something weird when i went to Finishline andFootlocker, i ask them if they're going to get these on black friday and they said they will and the manager showed me a list of upcoming releases, butwhen i looked at the master list i saw that the Motorsports is not really listed as Motorsports but instead Wizards (XX3 QS UNC/ XX3 QS BULLS/ XX3 QS WIZARDSit make sense huh 3 teams MJ played on) and that's on both finishline and footlocker. So i ask you guys what should we really call it Motorsports orWizards?
eyes.gif

Are you serious? No disrespect but who care's, people are going to call it what they call it. It's just the release date list

thats pretty interesting.. and it does make sense but ppl still going to call em motorsports, or so i will!

does it matter? was this really thread worthy? who really cares about a name. it's just a damn name.

iam with you guys, i too was sold with Motorsports name till i found out about it, maybe the real Motorsport is yet to come
grin.gif

There definately Wizards but everyone is still going to call them the Motorsports. I think most of us would like to forget that he ever played for thw Wizards.

Gentry called them Motorsports when he first unveiled them at a Jordan Brand event a while back.

They are a Wizards colorway.

You can call them whatever you like.

MaZe

23z Wizard Colorway serves them well... No Worries bout their nickname wether given by JORDAN Brand - Retailers or NTers!

I don't think MJ cares much for the Wizards organization anymore.

I can almost 100% guarantee you that these were colored after his motorsports team.

id say theyre Motorsports hence the white/black/blue colorway, plus thats what JB labeled them

but if the were to be a Wizards colorway with some copper, thatd be a nice colorway id like to see

Thats actually a great observation. I never looked at it like that. Yes they are Motorsports but I like that idea.

Thats actually a great observation. I never looked at it like that. Yes they are Motorsports but I like that idea.

Man where im from people call the Citrus VII the "Fireworks" do to when they were released...but if i call them the Citrus they still know what imtalkin about...so this is so pointless.....People are gonna call em what they wanna call em.....

[T.I.]You can call em' whatever you likeeeeeee[/T.I.]

Motorsports sounds better to me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Maze what does it say on the chain tag?
It's gonna have Jordan's number and the dates he played for the Wizard's on one side and on the flip side will have his thumb print.

Back
Top Bottom