The Zelda 64 Appreciation Thread

This game was/is great, along with FF7 and the best RPG ever made Chrono Trigger.

This game is the definitely in my top 5. But I would rank it as
1. FF7

2. Metal Gear Solid

3. 007 Golden Eye 

4.Legend of Zelda:OOT

5.Resident Evil 4

It's safe to say the late 90's were my favorite era for games. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. FF7

2. Metal Gear Solid

3. 007 Golden Eye 

5.Resident Evil 4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This game was/is great, along with FF7 and the best RPG ever made Chrono Trigger.
+ Earthbound and Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2)

makes me miss the 90's even more..

Originally Posted by ksteezy

+ Earthbound and Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2)

makes me miss the 90's even more..

Originally Posted by cornzilla

1. FF7

2. Metal Gear Solid

3. 007 Golden Eye 

5.Resident Evil 4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

your top 5 is mighty solid sir. even though my order would be different and ff7 wouldnt be on there. other than that. good job. 

Best game ever IMO.
pimp.gif

Once I grew up I always ran to the Forest Temple and got the bow and arrow then proceed to get the Biggoron sword. Also beat the game without dying.

Best game ever IMO.
pimp.gif

Once I grew up I always ran to the Forest Temple and got the bow and arrow then proceed to get the Biggoron sword. Also beat the game without dying.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

1. FF7

2. Metal Gear Solid

3. 007 Golden Eye 

5.Resident Evil 4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

your top 5 is mighty solid sir. even though my order would be different and ff7 wouldnt be on there. other than that. good job. 

The GOAT of video games. That era was the Golden Age of gaming. Now days it's solely based off online play. That game was very atmospheric when you'd enter different temple. Pokemon, Zelda, & DBZ sums up my childhood.

* blows cartridge, starts a new file *

The GOAT of video games. That era was the Golden Age of gaming. Now days it's solely based off online play. That game was very atmospheric when you'd enter different temple. Pokemon, Zelda, & DBZ sums up my childhood.

* blows cartridge, starts a new file *

I never liked RPG's like FF but i loved OoT and MM. Both games were perfect IMO. I hope there's a MM remake for 3DS as well.

I never liked RPG's like FF but i loved OoT and MM. Both games were perfect IMO. I hope there's a MM remake for 3DS as well.

What was the level with the thieves? The garudos or somethin in the canyon and you ahve the bow and arrow? That was the funnest place

What was the level with the thieves? The garudos or somethin in the canyon and you ahve the bow and arrow? That was the funnest place

I absolutely love this game! My favorite of all time! I remember getting it way back as a kid, I was the happiest kid alive!
pimp.gif

I absolutely love this game! My favorite of all time! I remember getting it way back as a kid, I was the happiest kid alive!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Garudo Valley. I always got stuck looking for one of the keys. 

Originally Posted by Kramer

Garudo Valley. I always got stuck looking for one of the keys. 

Back
Top Bottom