Originally Posted by Based God

you guys'll probably like this, whole tape is flames�
pimp.gif

eek.gif
this %+@* hard.  
pimp.gif

Everything about this game was 
pimp.gif
. I'll never forget the endless hours my younger brother & I spent playing this game.

Everything about this game was 
pimp.gif
. I'll never forget the endless hours my younger brother & I spent playing this game.

Man 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i was born in 1989 so when this came out it cause ruckus in the school yard , this game along with some ps1 titles changed the way i thought about gaming.

I miss my youth
frown.gif

Man 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i was born in 1989 so when this came out it cause ruckus in the school yard , this game along with some ps1 titles changed the way i thought about gaming.

I miss my youth
frown.gif

did not get to appreciate this because i was always a nintendo fanboy until the the PSX came in, i took that road instead..was not spoiled/lucky/fortunate enough to ahve both systems lol

FF7 was my top game during that era, MGS also. some memorable games during those mid-late 90s.

But.. FF3 (6) still one of my favorite final fantasy, and zelda link to the past was my favorite, for the obvious reasons.. i never had an n64.. maybe if i have dedication ill play this ocarina of time

did not get to appreciate this because i was always a nintendo fanboy until the the PSX came in, i took that road instead..was not spoiled/lucky/fortunate enough to ahve both systems lol

FF7 was my top game during that era, MGS also. some memorable games during those mid-late 90s.

But.. FF3 (6) still one of my favorite final fantasy, and zelda link to the past was my favorite, for the obvious reasons.. i never had an n64.. maybe if i have dedication ill play this ocarina of time

feel like playin some n64/psx rpg's right now, favorite video game era by far.
they got an ff7 mash up if you were feeling the other joint, both free dl's on their site 
pimp.gif

feel like playin some n64/psx rpg's right now, favorite video game era by far.
they got an ff7 mash up if you were feeling the other joint, both free dl's on their site 
pimp.gif

zelda
pimp.gif

ocarina of time and super mario 64 goat

og zelda
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my mom still plays all the new zeldas on her ds
pimp.gif

zelda
pimp.gif