pimp.gif
the new bad boys of the block the new pistons of the 80's

this is a joke right?

laugh.gif
 @ that elderly abuse video.

Is Haslem going to play tonight?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

You guys sound awfully confident in here considering #6's past in Boston, just saying.

That history with an inferior Cavs team? The Celtics were the better team and they won. Big shock.

And oh, Wade played like garbage both times in Boston this year, remember that.

Yeah the first game was opening night with Wade coming back from an injury. He's still a top 5 player in the league, remember that.

And oh, Anthony won't have the same kind of energy on the road nor will the rest of the Heat bums.

What?

One more thing, the crowd is gonna be brutal on #6, and they WILL get in his head because he's a mental grain of sand.

Nothing is worse than what he faced when he went back to Cleveland.

Good points that I can respect, excellent post. One of us will be wrong, so good luck.

random Heat question that's a what if question.

the heat had the worst record in the league in 07-08 and had a good shot to get the number 1 pick, they got the 2 pick but the bulls were strongly considering getting beasley, had miami got derrick rose in that draft, how would everything have played out in the 2010 offseason? i know beasley was traded to free up space for the signings but what do you guys think would've happened if it was rose instead of beasley on the team?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

random Heat question that's a what if question.

the heat had the worst record in the league in 07-08 and had a good shot to get the number 1 pick, they got the 2 pick but the bulls were strongly considering getting beasley, had miami got derrick rose in that draft, how would everything have played out in the 2010 offseason? i know beasley was traded to free up space for the signings but what do you guys think would've happened if it was rose instead of beasley on the team?

DRose coming into the league, it's fair to say he wasn't regarded as a quality Point Guard but more so an unstoppable shooting guard running the point most times if not all. Very similar to WADE. So having said that, a number of things probably would've happened. 1) The Heat would've been focused on securing a big man Exclusively as opposed to what materialize last summer. 2) BYNUM would've for sure been on this team alongside playing with Rose and Wade. In addition, the front office would've also looked into BOOZER more aggressively as well. And lastly 3) Trade either ROSE or WADE for a family size pack of Cheetos from COSTCO 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
! I Kidd like ASON 
laugh.gif

EDIT-

Spoiler [+]
Rose and Wade wouldv'e negated each other in my opinion btw

Riles LOVED rose, and we needed a pg bad. So much so there were rumors he was gonna

snag OJ mayo with the #2. In the end the talent of beasley was too much to risk losing out on so it

was just a very poor consolation prize.

We dont end up getting bron if we get Rose imo.

if the heat get past boston(which it looks like they will), they gon win the championship this year. these @#@*!$ might really be a new dynasty...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if the Dallas finishes off the Lakers, it's all but a wrap that the title is going to Miami this year.

Miami hasn't beaten Dallas since game 6 of the 06 finals but regular season games don't mean nothing.

you act like lakers have any chance to beat the heat in a 7 game series...lol let alone 1 game 
whether lakers beat the mavs or not, heat will beat either of em. 

I told yall soon as it happened DISLOCATED

i dont see how he can play on that

Back
Top Bottom