THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the first times all season Luka is pressing and forcing things. Didn't even do that against LAL
Different kind of defense. Difficult for him to find a mismatch and 3 of the guys defending him most are 3 of the best perimeter defenders in the league.

This is one of the matchups that shows how much Dallas needs a secondary perimeter playmaker.

Whole offense looks crazy outta sync. Clips are suffocating them.

Luka out here doing too much. The secondary guys all seem to either click together or be completely useless in mass on a night to night basis. Weird deal.

This is one of the matchups that shows how much Dallas needs a secondary perimeter playmaker.
I don’t even know that it’s gotta be a perimeter guy. They just need someone that can consistently create and get their own shot.

Seems like that’s the one real lingering thing KP hasn’t found yet this year. Don’t know if he’s tentative or what it is. We’ve seen dude get whatever he wants in the past. Just hasn’t found that.

And Dwight Powell sucks.

I don’t even know that it’s gotta be a perimeter guy. They just need someone that can consistently create and get their own shot.

Seems like that’s the one real lingering thing KP hasn’t found yet this year. Don’t know if he’s tentative or what it is. We’ve seen dude get whatever he wants in the past. Just hasn’t found that.
Agree with KP. I guess I just think the perfect teammate for Luka offensively is another perimeter guy, like Bron/Kyrie and Bron/Wade, that can take the ball out of his hands here and there and create for both themselves and others.

This is why it kinda sucks that PHX didn't take him. We got robbed of a perimeter duo that would be dominant for many years.

Nah the old trash bag looking ones from the Antoine Walker year’s are way way worse.
nah, these Krush Groove joints they're wearing now are still worse
1574824298742.png

64BE6E71-14B0-4AFB-862C-E44A5950AC37.jpeg

This is the era were PHX was where washed players went to get injected with that Space Jam juice.

Bad enough they were in a retirement home but add these to boot. 😷

Filthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom