THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say the clippers should be the odds on favorites to win it all. does it mean that they will? no. anything can happen as we saw with the raptors beating the warriors

yall making it out like the lakers are heavy underdogs tho. not sure if thats the hate you guys got or the paranoia

the lakers as underdogs. a team with lebron and anthony davis. imagine that lol

i would say the clippers should be the odds on favorites to win it all. does it mean that they will? no. anything can happen as we saw with the raptors beating the warriors

yall making it out like the lakers are heavy underdogs tho. not sure if thats the hate you guys got or the paranoia

I literally searched back a few pages to see who called the Clippers the odds on favorite and who made mention of the Lakers being underdogs. Neither happened. To add to that, most tv and radio personalities are riding the Lakers hard right now.

Lakers have LeBron and Davis, but they are one LeBron/AD injury away from being a one-trick pony. And if one of them has an off game, they already are a one-trick pony. On the other hand Lou Williams has been scary consistent for the Clippers, and gives them a consistent scoring option for games without Kawhi/PG, or games with them for that matter. For the Lakers, after Boogie got injured, that 3rd option was supposed to have been Kuzma, but he seems to have regressed from last season. That is unforgivable for a 24 year-old. Plus defensively, he is the weak link in the chain every time he's on the floor. They should seriously consider trading him for someone who doesn't suck as much.

Also, the Lakers NEED to get Iggy for a playoff series against the Clippers.

Lmaooo complaining about the schedule. Never in my life have I heard that in here before this season.

Literally, I’ve spoken about it since I been active on NT in the nba thread :lol:. There’s a lot of value in starting off the season right, and building wins in the early months. We also know for a fact that the nba intentionally backloads Bron’s schedules for ratings reasons. It ain’t complaining, it’s pointing out facts.

Wait til the schedule balances out tho. I got a strong feeling you going to be switching avys, and getting your west coast buc em on. Can’t wait woe :pimp:

Lakers have LeBron and Davis, but they are one LeBron/AD injury away from being a one-trick pony. And if one of them has an off game, they already are a one-trick pony. On the other hand Lou Williams has been scary consistent for the Clippers, and gives them a consistent scoring option for games without Kawhi/PG, or games with them for that matter. For the Lakers, after Boogie got injured, that 3rd option was supposed to have been Kuzma, but he seems to have regressed from last season. That is unforgivable for a 24 year-old. Plus defensively, he is the weak link in the chain every time he's on the floor. They should seriously consider trading him for someone who doesn't suck as much.

Also, the Lakers NEED to get Iggy for a playoff series against the Clippers.

we're not even 20 games into the season and there's been non-stop "lakers need iggy" talk...really code for:

Lebron needs more help

Literally, I’ve spoken about it since I been active on NT in the nba thread :lol:. There’s a lot of value in starting off the season right, and building wins in the early months. We also know for a fact that the nba intentionally backloads Bron’s schedules for ratings reasons. It ain’t complaining, it’s pointing out facts.

Wait til the schedule balances out tho. I got a strong feeling you going to be switching avys, and getting your west coast buc em on. Can’t wait woe :pimp:

Don't nobody be listening to you. Too much propaganda to sift through.

Silver and the NBA are giving LeBron a gargantuan 5.7 free throw attempts per night, despite of his game mainly consisting of driving to the basket. It's clearly all fixed in his favor.

CWxBMVBWwAEsYin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom