THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beg pardon?

C0C2BAA9-7DFC-483F-A09A-FD55C1821CAC.jpeg

276DA324-8707-46FB-900C-3EE161E6D596.jpeg
4CD10874-7317-42E6-A6CC-8FE69D1EE4AF.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There ain't analytics thatll tell you an wide open layup is better than a pull up 3 off the dribble unless your Steph Curry MAYBE even then probably still take the layup.

That was in regards to that particular play, moreso the overall concept of teams constantly flaring out for threes on a break instead of running to the rim. Just the overall value that teams seem to put on three point shots instead of just taking the easy bucket.

That was in regards to that particular play, moreso the overall concept of teams constantly flaring out for threes on a break instead of running to the rim. Just the overall value that teams seem to put on three point shots instead of just taking the easy bucket.

Thats alos dumb imo.

This is a "Hard cases make bad law" situation,

Klay and Steph or like the only people the human race has ever produced where that might be semi defensible but even then, just take the open layup.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. N41D N41D Powell has to be moved. Guy has been useless.
Trash. Trash. Trash.

I was screaming that all offseason when they were talking about he was a lock for an extension.

Should've told him to go test the market and bring us back the best offer he got. Wouldn't have been $11M per. Rim runner/rebounder that can't really rim run or rebound.

Worst offseason decision they've made since Parsons.

Thats alos dumb imo.

This is a "Hard cases make bad law" situation,

Klay and Steph or like the only people the human race has ever produced where that might be semi defensible but even then, just take the open layup.

Nowhere did i say that doing that was the right shot or decision...... doesn't stop teams from constantly taking threes on fastbreaks where they outnumber the defense

To the Lakers credit, they have taken care of business and beaten the bad teams they are supposed to beat. I do think that is the sign of a good team. They just get the job done.

I feel like it’s also fair to not necessarily feel the need to put them on a pedestal when they have lost to the 2 best teams they’ve played, one of which was the Clips with no BPG in an “away” game, and the other at home to the Raptors with no Lowry and Ibaka. The wins against Dallas, Utah with no Bogdanovic, and Miami are solid though.

They have definitely shown to be a top 5 team in the West. How they come out of December should be a more accurate barometer of where they are at.

i remember doing this at a pickup game in high school... this was late 90s ya im old lol... anyway someone on my team stole the ball and i ran quick to our basket and i was alone... i could of easily just finger roll of the backboard and make the basket but nah i got greedy and shot a 3.... imagine pulling up at the 3 point line nobody in front of you lol... i shot it and it went in... my teammate who passed me the ball was yelling at me though then after it went in shut up :lol:

Trash. Trash. Trash.

I was screaming that all offseason when they were talking about he was a lock for an extension.

Should've told him to go test the market and bring us back the best offer he got. Wouldn't have been $11M per. Rim runner/rebounder that can't really rim run or rebound.

Worst offseason decision they've made since Parsons.

So sick of watching this guy constantly miss passes and flail his arms.
USELESS. I'm down for trading him for just about anyone at this point.

I actually thought Powell had showed signs of being solid last year. He’s been awful this year though.

Really think the best way to build around Luka is having another all-star level guard/wing that can relieve him of some playmaking duties, and then 3 and D guys and bargain bin bigs/rim runners. Don’t need to have guys like Powell making double digit Ms.

Again this SOS **** ain't really even worth arguing over.. At the end of the day there gonna finish with a top 4 record in the West and as it stands them & the clippers are overwhelmingly the favorites to meet in the WCF.

all i want from the regular season is no major injuries, Vogel developing our role guys & hopefully adding a piece or two during the buyout market. I hope management doesn't get carried away with this start and remembers the big picture is the championship not regular season awards & seeding.

Younger less experienced teams may rely on that, i don't know if that really gives the Lakers that much of an advantage.

also if anyone should be pissed about schedules it should be Portland somehow 13 of their first 18 games have been on the road. They are definitely making the playoffs barring any significant injuries to to Dame/CJ

The Lakers and Clippers are going to meet in the WCF barring a significant injury to one of the four stars.

The power duos are too strong and the supporting casts are good enough.

Just need to avoid injuries to Bron/AD/Kawhi/Paul

The other matchups in the WC playoffs should all be fun, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom