THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul George is settling for too many 3’s imo. He’s been shooting lights out from there but there are a few times (like that 4v1) where he passes up an open lane for a 3. Like 60% of his shots have been 3’s so far :lol:

Besides the Clippers, I can't overlook the Jazz in the playoffs.

Not really "scared" of anyone else come playoff time.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

I wish drose had his load managed :frown:

Legit don't think we will see that type of athleticism again.

Also, Ben Gordon + Drose backcourt was :pimp: :pimp:

Load management MIGHT have halped, but at the end of the day, his playing style was obvious that his body will not last. The way he lands from jumping through the roof, his abrupt stops and the way he changes directions, he was pushing his knees to the limit of what it can do. Also, his early shoes had no impact protection whatsoever. :smh:

Besides the Clippers, I can't overlook the Jazz in the playoffs.

Not really "scared" of anyone else come playoff time.
Utah’s season is going to come down to Conley & Ingles recapturing their old form.

As it stands, Mitchell & Bogdanovic aren’t going to be able to make enough shots to really scare you

I just don’t really see why the Clippers would have to cave in at all. They are one of the best rebounding teams in the league, and Dwight and Javale aren’t good enough offensively to really effect them. Plus having them on the court inherently pushes AD away from the basket, which I don’t think they want.

Kawhi and BPG are going to be able to get anything they want, and the Lou/Trez PnR is incredibly difficult to stop.
I agree - Think the Lakers best chance is to just let AD go ****in wild on the block and body Trez or Green or whomever they throw at him.

But that means no Dwight or Javale, which means their defense takes a serious ding in a series where it really needs to be at its best.

Everyone keeps talking about how they need Iggy... I just don't see 35YO Iggy as any sort of difference maker. There were stretches the last couple of runs with the W's he looked like his legs were dead.

Really think they need to aim higher and make a move somewhere at the deadline - just don't know what they have to do it with.

Paul George is settling for too many 3’s imo. He’s been shooting lights out from there but there are a few times (like that 4v1) where he passes up an open lane for a 3. Like 60% of his shots have been 3’s so far :lol:

Black Klay Thompson

Utah’s season is going to come down to Conley & Ingles recapturing their old form.

As it stands, Mitchell & Bogdanovic aren’t going to be able to make enough shots to really scare you
Ironic the season they let go of Favors, they could face AD in a playoff series.
I agree - Think the Lakers best chance is to just let AD go ****in wild on the block and body Trez or Green or whomever they throw at him.

But that means no Dwight or Javale, which means their defense takes a serious ding in a series where it really needs to be at its best.

Everyone keeps talking about how they need Iggy... I just don't see 35YO Iggy as any sort of difference maker. There were stretches the last couple of runs with the W's he looked like his legs were dead.

Really think they need to aim higher and make a move somewhere at the deadline - just don't know what they have to do it with.
Washed Iggy for even 10 MPG would be a God send because the Lakers don't have a backup big wing defender. Draymond said it best, there are 82 game players and 16 game players.

I can't tell if I'm biased or what but I'm not that worried about the clippers in a playoff series as of today. Trez is their only real inside presence. He's solid but he's matchup dependent and struggles against legit size. PG Kawhi and Lou are all jump shooters and PG/Lou haven't been that reliable in the playoffs. It's early but the 4 of them haven't meshed that well as far as styles and their role players have been kinda meh. The defense has been on point but the offense has been kinda clunky despite putting up numbers. They're a team that can't/won't ever have its 5 best players on the court at the same time

Last edited:
Iggy Legit just Played a major part in the Warriors Beating Hou game 6 & had a good performance in one of those Finals game

Iggy is absolutely a game changer on a contender & would be a Perfect fit to guard a guy like PG for 15mpg

Iggy Legit just Played a major part in the Warriors Beating Hou game 6 & had a good performance in one of those Finals game

Iggy is absolutely a game changer on a contender & would be a Perfect fit to guard a guy like PG for 15mpg
iggy my mans but gotdamn hes lost a step last year...is he still the same cat?

He says this after leaving literally every single one of his teams.

And he was just busy two games ago getting blown out by 40 and getting severely outplayed by the younger player he was traded for and the team he’s talking about.

He says this after leaving literally every single one of his teams.

And he was just busy two games ago getting blown out by 40 and getting severely outplayed by the younger player he was traded for and the team he’s talking about.

And his team is still playing better

And his team is still playing better

Dude. His team was just down over 40 points to us. His team having an easier schedule and winning a couple more games than us 16 games into the year is completely meaningless after that.

I was very anti-Jimmy for the Mavs this offseason, but if we’d have known then what we know now about Luka... I’d have been damn tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom