THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. His team was just down over 40 points to us. His team having an easier schedule and winning a couple more games than us 16 games into the year is completely meaningless after that.

His team is playing better basketball on the court, how many meltdowns have you had after 6er games this season already between Simmons, Brett Brown then the franchise player getting 0 points? Miam just looks more cohesive and their offense doesn't look as constipated as PHI's does without him.
He is having fun, seems to get along with all his teammates, and is playing within a system and buying into it. And the younger player you traded him for is doing exactly what he did in Miami which is have total meltdowns in the 4th quarter and losing possessions.
Hold on to that 40 point blowout as long as you can and let go of the fact Jimmy left.

Dude. His team was just down over 40 points to us. His team having an easier schedule and winning a couple more games than us 16 games into the year is completely meaningless after that.

1574880858630.png

Easier schedule :emoji_thinking:

His team is playing better basketball on the court, how many meltdowns have you had after 6er games this season already between Simmons, Brett Brown then the franchise player getting 0 points? Miam just looks more cohesive and their offense doesn't look as constipated as PHI's does without him.
He is having fun, seems to get along with all his teammates, and is playing within a system and buying into it. And the younger player you traded him for is doing exactly what he did in Miami which is have total meltdowns in the 4th quarter and losing possessions.
Hold on to that 40 point blowout as long as you can and let go of the fact Jimmy left.

My “meltdowns” are because my team has championship aspirations and I hold them to a higher standard than that Heat team that we just destroyed. J-Rich is having “total meltdowns in the 4th quartet and losing possessions”? :lol: you just spew out some stupid *** **** about teams you don’t even watch. He missed three free throws the other night but there hasn’t been a single other time I can think of him doing anything bad at the end of any game.

Best part about the Nets is that we’ve already seen the Kyrie and KD combination before for years with KD. Completely different style of play from Westbrook, but we’ve seen this current 1-2 type structure for KD. It’s not gonna amount to much, and they have to pray Levert can be legit, and he hasn’t showed he can be other than short spurts.

Kyrie and KD are gonna hate each other soon.

Best part about the Nets is that we’ve already seen the Kyrie and KD combination before for years with KD. Completely different style of play from Westbrook, but we’ve seen this current 1-2 type structure for KD. It’s not gonna amount to much, and they have to pray Levert can be legit, and he hasn’t showed he can be other than short spurts.

Kyrie and KD are gonna hate each other soon.
Healthy KD in the East alone should be enough to grab a high seed. But that is not a contending pairing.

Mentioned in the summer that Billy D did some good stuff with PG which played an ample part of him getting up 10 3’s a game last season

with doc having a history of getting elite shooters free, he’s basically giving PG a share of Redick and Sham’s package and he’s getting up 13 3’s per 36 as a result. I love it.

Lakers defense has slipped some since Bradley got hurt but the matchup vs the Clips will be interesting if both teams are healthy and the Lakers acquire Iggy.

Theoretically the best lineup for the Clips will probably be Bev/Lou/Kawhi/PG/Trez. Lakers will counter with Bradley/Green/Iggy/Bron/AD. I'm confident in Iggy making Kawhi work especially if he's been off for more than half the season. Bron owns PG and you can cheat off Bev defensively to help. Its going to come down to stopping Trez and Lou individually and on that high screen roll and AD being the disrupter that he's fully capable of being. Nobody else in the west really matters.

Clippers have at least 3 good to great midrange shooters to combat interior/perimeter defense in a series

When things break down having that in their back pocket is advantageous

Lakers and Clippers are in a tier by themselves. Only 2 teams with a top 10 offense and defensive rating (LAL top 5 in both). Rest of the West got a lotta catching up to do.
Offense has never been Denver's problem, it'll pick up

Lakers defense has slipped some since Bradley got hurt but the matchup vs the Clips will be interesting if both teams are healthy and the Lakers acquire Iggy.

Theoretically the best lineup for the Clips will probably be Bev/Lou/Kawhi/PG/Trez. Lakers will counter with Bradley/Green/Iggy/Bron/AD. I'm confident in Iggy making Kawhi work especially if he's been off for more than half the season. Bron owns PG and you can cheat off Bev defensively to help. Its going to come down to stopping Trez and Lou individually and on that high screen roll and AD being the disrupter that he's fully capable of being. Nobody else in the west really matters.

Iggy’s 35 and like...he’s not even on the team :lol:

You can’t really help off of Pat either. Then there’s Harkless, JaMychal, Shamet’s got a burner,

I just don't see Beverly being in the closing lineup against the Lakers, Green/Harkless hold more value against the Lakers than Beverly does.

I think it will ultimately be these guys closing games

Lou/PG/Kawhi/Green/Trez

If i'm the Lakers i'm not going small at all i'm throwing out

Bradley/Green/Bron/AD/Dwight

And i'm putting Bron on Green allowing him to be a help Defender, 6 minutes & under i'm throwing AD on Kawhi.

Iggy’s 35 and like...he’s not even on the team :lol:

He was 34 last year and did a really good job of playing defense on Kawhi. Hell DG was great on him to start the season. He was cooking KCP. Iggy is going to be a Laker.

He was 34 last year and did a really good job of playing defense on Kawhi. Hell DG was great on him to start the season. He was cooking KCP. Iggy is going to be a Laker.

you THINK he’s going to be a Laker. You building defensive schemes with guys who aren’:lol:

I wonder about Iggy. He’s a plus but he’s a year older, and lowkey on his last leg. I suppose for 15 minutes in the offs he’s worth it

Lakers lack of shot creation against LACs wings along with being too small on the perimeter I think does them in against LAL if they’re healthy. 🤷🏾‍♂️

clips just have too many guys to throw at Bron and aside from Bron no one else on the team can make a play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom