THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to google because I thought he was messing around. Actually a thing apparently. Midwest folks are weird man.

Strawberry-Pretzel-Salad5-SpendWithPennies.jpg

That actually looks much better than the way Stevens described it... :lol:

But, yeah, as I read that I was thinking “that seems so Indiana...””

Windhorst floating the Mavs and Grizzles could discuss an Iguodala for Courtney Lee and second rounder trade.
That's a good deal for both teams. I dont see the griz getting a first unless theres a contender out there that also needs to unload a bad contract.

Didn’t the Clippers hold AD and LeBron to one field goal in the 4th quarter on opening night? It kills me that we ignore what we’ve seen happen in the only matchup and want to talk about hypotheicals including players who aren’t even on the Lakers roster.

The Clippers outscored the Lakers by 10 in the 4th quarter of the biggest game the Lakers had played in 7 years. AD and LeBron had one bucket combined. Beating up on sub .500 teams should not change people’s opinions. Just wait to see how the Christmas game goes. If the Lakers find a way to win that game we can discuss what they did right and what the Clippers have to correct. Until then, all we know is a PG-less Clippers squad shut down AD, Bron, and the Lakers when it mattered most.

That first game actually really did have me worried. Bron looked awful and I thought he really might be washed. And then vogel posted up AD every single time down, so I was worried our offense would be trash.

Both of those concerns have been addressed so I'm not gonna put too much stock into that game.

As far as matching up with PG and Kawhi, I actually think AD will guard Kawhi in crunch time.

I think the real key will be if Kuz can hit enough shots and then not get killed on the other end.

this is so silly to me. Booing the player who left because management couldn’t put anything better than jrue holiday and jahlil okafor around a generational talent. boo your damn front office. so corny.

pelicans should of did everything in their power to keep AD now he’s on the lakers flourishing and pelicans building around lonzo ball and josh hart. ingram sucks don’t @ me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom