THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

If nothing else, I appreciate the Boston fanbase for being passionate.

TBH if this dude Kyrie is really going through it and/or has mental health issues it's not a good look. Don't kick the man if he's really down.

Just be happy that we got Kemba and it's working out and we're trending up.

The Kyrie thing didn't work out unfortunately and sometimes that's just the way it goes.

TBH if this dude Kyrie is really going through it and/or has mental health issues it's not a good look. Don't kick the man if he's really down.

Just be happy that we got Kemba and it's working out and we're trending up.

The Kyrie thing didn't work out unfortunately and sometimes that's just the way it goes.
The thing I don’t get is the radio stations around here are continually asking the question was signing Kyrie a mistake. How can It be a mistake he’s one of the best point guards..someone you want to have on the team. You can’t read the future. We couldn’t have known that he was going to be a baby

The thing I don’t get is the radio stations around here are continually asking the question was signing Kyrie a mistake. How can It be a mistake he’s one of the best point guards..someone you want to have on the team. You can’t read the future. We couldn’t have known that he was going to be a baby

Yeah you gotta make that trade. He's too much of a special talent. Unfortunately no one knew the extent of his character flaws when it comes to how he is as a teammate. If they did and still made the trade, then yeah they goofed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom