THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Kobe is more beloved than Manny Pac in the Philippines.

Maaaan, IMO, Kobe’s more Filipino than Pacquiao :lol: :pimp:

All Manny had to do was stay away from politics, the PBA, gameshows, etc. and he’d be good, but nahhhh.

He was already doing well helping those in need through boxing and other charity works.

Apparently the helicopter didnt have a ground warning system and doesnt have a cockpit voice recorder or a flight data recorder. Smh.

Still wondering why the helicopter crash site is on a flatter field than the side of the hill.

One thing I considered was that the pilot was a newbie but apparently he was an experienced pilot that kobe had known well and employed often.

One thing I considered was that the pilot was a newbie but apparently he was an experienced pilot that kobe had known well and employed often.
This is what in saying ...

If it was the pilots fault, what purpose does that serve us the common fans?

Is just fuel for dumb people to attacked the pilots family.

Sure, if Vanessa wants to know, that's another story. However, fans are always to emotional and some are not completely there and will definitely lash out at that dudes family.

A1838F84-0210-4B6A-A997-EB6D27662FBC.jpeg
9E7A9DB2-44AD-4492-B185-9D7A6DF8AB9D.jpeg
21950FB5-200D-4132-A6F7-6F081B17B8A1.jpeg

Sure, if Vanessa wants to know, that's another story. However, fans are always to emotional and some are not completely there and will definitely lash out at that dudes family.

Cause we want to know what happened. If its really pilot error its not to bash the pilot or his family, but thats part of closure, knowing what happened.

Cause we want to know what happened. If its really pilot error its not to bash the pilot or his family, but thats part of closure, knowing what happened.
Fans aren’t the most reasonable the pilot is already getting slandered some on social media. Saw one tweet saying that the pilot set Kobe up. Whatever findings they find keep it to the families of those involved.

Too keep 💯 kobe has to take some blame too. Why fly so much for such a short trip? Buy a spot in Thousand Oaks so you got a place to stay for the weekend and drive. Not sure about the carbon footprint compared to a private plane but that too.

JA Adande on Howard becks pod today. Can’t wait to listen to that one

Waiting for other reporters like plaschke and turner as well

There’s nothing more that I fear than small airplanes and helicopters.
The amount of people I have personally known that have died in some sort of helicopter accident is more than a handful.

But then again, you can die any which way bro ...

Who's to say if they were driving something tragic wouldn't have happen.

I'm tired of reading the what ifs and he should of have done this and that.

**** is to late now and trying to rationalize the irrational is ludicrous and unhealthy.

It was not the pilot’s fault. Let’s just end that one right here. They knew how bad the fog was before they took off, he had to get clearance just to even take off and when most of these high profile people need to be somewhere at a certain time and you won’t fly them they’ll can your *** and find somebody else that will (my uncle is a private pilot for a lot of high profile people). He was certified to fly in bad weather that most pilots aren’t cleared for. He did what he was told and he got clearance to do so. But obviously once they were in the air at some point that fog must have become unbearable just like how the witness said it would be like diving into a pool of milk. People that have lived in LA for a long time said the fog was worse than they had ever seen. So this was just an extremely wrong place at the wrong time situation. They also tried communicating with the airport to land over there to get out of the fog but they wouldn’t let him because apparently it would have been too close to when a plane was supposed to land. Then he was getting guidance from down below for where to turn but they then told him he was too low to communicate with further and literally two minutes later 911 was called for the crash. So once he lost communication he tried ascending to gain communication again and probably within the next 30 seconds he ended up crashing into the side of the canyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom