THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one player has the exclusive right to say he’s playing the rest of the year for Kobe. There’s a good change he inspired most of the guys currently in the league. That being said, the lakers should win.

Why can’t someone be a Kobe fan and not a laker fan? They’re not exclusive. And who is to say if bucks face off against the lakers in the finals, we can’t root for Giannis? Giannis saw Kobe as a mentor too. A lot of other players did.... not just lebron. I’m rooting for Giannis to take it home. But at the end of the day, let’ the best man win. If lebron puts up legendary numbers and takes home the chip for the city of LA, I won’t be mad at it. It was deserved

You guys need to leave this discussion alone

The title feels insignificant as ever but somebody has to win and ima be rooting my *** off for the Lakers.

If for some reason they don’t win, it doesn’t matter that much. Whichever team wins the title will have a star that was directly impacted by Kobe. From Giannis to Embiid to Kawhi/PG. it doesn’t really matter Kobe will live on.

I told my brother we’re driving down to La for the parade if the Lakers win though. That Kobe chant during the parade would be epic.

The title feels insignificant as ever but somebody has to win and ima be rooting my *** off for the Lakers.

If for some reason they don’t win, it doesn’t matter that much. Whichever team wins the title will have a star that was directly impacted by Kobe. From Giannis to Embiid to Kawhi/PG. it doesn’t really matter Kobe will live on.

I told my brother we’re driving down to La for the parade if the Lakers win though. That Kobe chant during the parade would be epic.

what if LAC wins? you won't drive down?

If Lebron gets another ring this year dude will have a Cinderella career. Seems like some really is the Chosen one

The reason I even brought up the Clippers was the obvious connections: 2nd LA team, thus playing at Staples, anchored by Kawhi/PG, with Jerry West at helm as President. Maybe it was a stretch but it's true that many have connections to Kobe and I'm happy knowing this season's happenings all point back to him and his legacy. Sad that it took his passing to acknowledge/appreciate his impact fully, but we're a society that often doesn't give roses to people while they're alive to smell them.

I'm not a Lakers fan, hell I'm not even a huge Kobe fan, but the Lakers winning the chip this year would be most poetic and beautiful after this tragedy.

These were my first pair of Kobe's .... I never saw them on the east coast so had to get them from San Diego. It's only 1 of 2 pair of Kobes I ever had and still have in pristine conditions.
Screenshot_20200128-100259_Google.jpg

Had these joint too.

One of my favorite pairs of Kobes.

The Portland Trail Blazers have struggled this season, but Damian Lillard is still warning opponents not to count him out.
That's what he indicated to Russell Westbrook during their trash-talking in a game two weeks ago.
The 29-year-old revealed to Jason Quick of The Athletic that after arguing about Westbrook's free-throw shooting, the Houston Rockets guard came back by asking, "What playoff seed are you all?"
Lillard responded: "You know I'm the last person you want to see in the playoffs.'"

The Portland Trail Blazers have struggled this season, but Damian Lillard is still warning opponents not to count him out.
That's what he indicated to Russell Westbrook during their trash-talking in a game two weeks ago.
The 29-year-old revealed to Jason Quick of The Athletic that after arguing about Westbrook's free-throw shooting, the Houston Rockets guard came back by asking, "What playoff seed are you all?"
Lillard responded: "You know I'm the last person you want to see in the playoffs.'"
Spicy
Russ better chill out talkin to the man that broke apart that franchise :lol:

There are for sure dozens of guys that can win and dedicate it to Kobe truly and it be meaningful. He’s impacted everyone.

but no win will be sweeter than his lakers winning it. That’s truth of the matter. It will have the most heart wrenching impact if they get it done.
Like bro said earlier a true Cinderella story

Ask Russ he don’t want it with Dame

NOOOOOOOOOOO

There are for sure dozens of guys that can win and dedicate it to Kobe truly and it be meaningful. He’s impacted everyone.

but no win will be sweeter than his lakers winning it. That’s truth of the matter. It will have the most heart wrenching impact if they get it done.
Like bro said earlier a true Cinderella story

Yea these are my thoughts too. I believe in divine intervention so I think it's gonna be a Lakers/Celtics finals with the Lakers taking it

quote me in June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom