THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say Lebron haters, you really said the majority of Kobe stans.

So that's that ... give two **** if he wins or loses ... my problem is that everyone is already starting the narrative, when in fact anyone that wins this year will have a feel good story about how much Kobe meant to them ....
of course there were a lot of Kobe stans who hated on Lebron, but there are plenty who hated on Lebron who were not Kobe stans or Lakers fans. The Lebron hate thread was filled with them. Weren't you a big contributor in that thread? I swear you hated Lebron with passion. In fact, I think I got suspended for a few days because we would go at it while I'm trying to understand how you hated on Lebron so much. And now I'm seeing you say you don't hate the man.

I apologize if its not you.

nobody is saying he HAS to win it, are they?
Are you sure about that? Cuz just this morning a poster tried to say you could be a kobe fan and a fan of another team at the same time and someone else tried to shut that discussion down, like it was something offensive to bring up

i didnt say anything about his fam. but, i hate the term 'accidents just happen'. That's bull****. And actually, more often than not, not true. If you run back through history to most accidents, there was always a catalyst that put things into play. It's usually through error that 'accidents just happen'. This wasn't an unforseeable act of God. This was human error. Somebody has to be blamed. Families are destroyed over this. A helicopter didnt just fall out of the sky. Physics didn't suddenly defy its own law. The mountain didnt just come out of nowhere, it wasn't a deer in the road. The choice should've been made on the ground to not fly if the conditions were bad enough for other services to ground their flights. Arrogance put that flight in the air.

Not even blaming the pilot yet. Just saying, some blame will be handed out eventually. You don't escape responsibility simply because you perished, if you're the prime reason for it.
I’m sure the pilot didn’t want to die either.

h140skquxrd41.jpg

Are you sure about that? Cuz just this morning a poster tried to say you could be a kobe fan and a fan of another team at the same time and someone else tried to shut that discussion down, like it was something offensive to bring up
not sure how this relates to my comment?

Seems like 2 different subjects.

I'm a huge Kobe fan but I'm a Clipper fan. See no problem with it.

When you say Lebron haters, you really said the majority of Kobe stans.

So that's that ... give two **** if he wins or loses ... my problem is that everyone is already starting the narrative, when in fact anyone that wins this year will have a feel good story about how much Kobe meant to them ....

exactly. kawhi and pg grew up kobe fans in LA and worked out with him the last couple summers

giannis grew up watching him and got super close kob the last few years, kobe challenged him to get mvp...got that...then challenged him to get a chip...its coming.

all these dudes loved kobe

I’m sure the pilot didn’t want to die either.
Both can be true. You can not want to die and still make a foolish decision, mistake that leads to your death. Look at all these idiots in these vids hanging off the roof of buildings and **** for ig likes. You can love life and still make risky decisions that put your life in jeopardy

Magic was my all time favorite Laker. I grew up with Showtime and being a Lakers fan. But then I stopped being a Lakers fan when Pat Riley left and began to root against the Lakers when Shaq came. It was the final nail in the coffin for some reason. But I always loved Kobe.

Kobe has surpassed Magic for me now. Not because of his passing. But 20 years, 5 rings. His accomplishments speak for themselves

i got kobe easily 2nd.. which is saying alot when you got kareem there too.. and then shaq

also cant forget jerry west in the convo, who could have a legit strong argument

i got kobe easily 2nd.. which is saying alot when you got kareem there too.. and then shaq

also cant forget jerry west in the convo, who could have a legit strong argument
i could never put Kareem at the top because Magic was THE guy on those teams. And I can't relate to his hook shot. As a kid, the hook shot was the last thing I was looking to do out there. It was always about the no look pass as a kid. And that Magic smile was something else.

And truthfully, I never fully respected Shaq's game until it was too late. I appreciated him more once he got washed and was out of the league.

i could never put Kareem at the top because Magic was THE guy on those teams. And I can't relate to his hook shot. As a kid, the hook shot was the last thing I was looking to do out there. It was always about the no look pass as a kid. And that Magic smile was something else.

And truthfully, I never fully respected Shaq's game until it was too late. I appreciated him more once he got washed and was out of the league.

we all know what the deal was with shaq, he could have been but was too lazy to

kobe was unfortunately robbed of the full impact he could have had with the team after his playing days like say magic or jerry

Can we please just mourn and grieve in peace without turning Kobe’s death into some type of title winning narrative.

who the **** cares who wins the title. Who cares which story is the best. Just shut the **** up.
Yeah man tbh season don’t even feel the same anymore

i've been following Vanessa for years, thats fam too. Hit her dm the other night offering solace and condolences and words of peace and strength. I hope she'll be ok.

Based on the comments in this thread. I’m sure Bron is not gonna receive that much love when he passes away. Seem like y’all hate him more since Kobe passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom