THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please just mourn and grieve in peace without turning Kobe’s death into some type of title winning narrative.

who the **** cares who wins the title. Who cares which story is the best. Just shut the **** up.

Ain’t been able to watch a game yet. Don’t care at all who wins a chip. **** just feel different. Tragic smh

This. I tried watching some college games yesterday..
Was forced to turn soon as they did the 8/24 second tributes. Can't do it right now.
I just want normalcy again, but **** just doesn't feel right at all.

Where is the best place to find active/ inactives for nba games ... trying to go Barclays tonight but if drose ain’t playing I ain’t going ...

Where is the best place to find active/ inactives for nba games ... trying to go Barclays tonight but if drose ain’t playing I ain’t going ...

He's not on the injury report, so he's probably playing.
The Pistons held Rose out of Monday's matchup due to right knee soreness, but the veteran guard will be ready to run the floor Wednesday in Brooklyn.

npk54mxcbsd41.jpg

not sure where to post this. anyone have any sites for legit player memorabilia? Specifically signed jerseys. Or any spots in the LA area.

not sure how this relates to my comment?

Seems like 2 different subjects.

I'm a huge Kobe fan but I'm a Clipper fan. See no problem with it.
Ok

Maybe you haven't been keeping up with the thread but there are posters that are getting offended if you can't root for Lebron to win it all for the Lakers.

Which goes back to my initial comment that you quoted a few exchanges back, wondering why the Lakers HAS to win and nobody can accept another outcome

I'm not saying you CAN'T root for the Lakers. I'm just saying ppl should stop villainizing others for rooting against them.

They will probably villainize you next for rooting for the clips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom