THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

Maybe you haven't been keeping up with the thread but there are posters that are getting offended if you can't root for Lebron to win it all for the Lakers.

Which goes back to my initial comment that you quoted a few exchanges back, wondering why the Lakers HAS to win and nobody can accept another outcome

I'm not saying you CAN'T root for the Lakers. I'm just saying ppl should stop villainizing others for rooting against them.

They will probably villainize you next for rooting for the clips.

Just drop it already. **** is lame.

Shaq said the last time he spoke to Kobe was at his final game at the Staples Center.

I kinda find that hard to believe because Kobe interacts a lot with Shaq's son.

Then again, Shaq and Kobe were extremely busy.

Shaq said the last time he spoke to Kobe was at his final game at the Staples Center.

It’s their relationship so it’s none of my business but when he said that it did make me sad and wonder about that

Iirc Shaq was there for Kobe’s Jersey retirement. Maybe he meant like face to face real “talk” talk.

:lol: at telling someone this in regards to a public post on here
**** outta here clown

You're the king of taking L's on NT dont' forget that. You got ran up out your favorite thread :lol:
You have a hard time being civil. I've never called you clown or questioned your intelligence or personally attacked you in a single discussion and yet this is the third time you've done so with me 🤔

Too bad. I actually liked conversing with you for a bit

You have a hard time being civil. I've never called you clown or questioned your intelligence or personality attacked you in a single discussion and yet this is the third time you've done so with me 🤔

Too bad. I actually liked conversing with you for a bit

It’s because whenever you open your mouth about real life matters it’s some backwards *** ****. The ignorance you approach some of the things you say is legitimately toxic yet you act like your head is in the clouds when you get called out on it.
We’re barley 3 days removed from the incident and you keep running your mouth about what people “need to do” for their legacy and public perception because Kobe died. Do you understand how clownish that behavior is? Using a man’s death for cliche sports drivel? If not, that’s the problem I tend to have with you. Same reason why nobody thought it was funny when you were joking about immigrant children being caged. You have no perspective.

npk54mxcbsd41.jpg

During pilot training, the Lakers played the Kings in the playoffs. Every game I wore my favorite #8 Kobe jersey and they won the series and then the Championship. When I went up for my first checkride in T-37's, I was nervous, and decided to fly with the #8 jersey under my flight suit for good karma, since it won the Lakers a championship! I aced the checkride... and since pilots are superstitious as hell, I've been flying with it ever since... almost 19 years now. On the most important or dangerous sorties, I wont fly without it. I've flown that #8 all over the world. I wore it to the north pole, during a historic intercept flight that had never been done in Air Force history. I wore it on flying trips to the Middle East... twice. I wore it the first time an F-15C took off from Ukraine... ever. I never fly any sortie of meaning without it.

The guys story is really dope, homie is the Air Force version of tupac003 tupac003 :pimp: :lol:

It’s because whenever you open your mouth about real life matters it’s some backwards *** ****. The ignorance you approach some of the things you say is legitimately toxic yet you act like your head is in the clouds when you get called out on it.
We’re barley 3 days removed from the incident and you keep running your mouth about what people “need to do” for their legacy and public perception because Kobe died. Do you understand how clownish that behavior is? If not, that’s the problem I tend to have with you. Same reason why nobody thought it was funny when you were joking about immigrant children being caged. You have no perspective.
This is the problem. You guys make too many assumptions based on what I say. You guys never actually asked my actual take on immigration. I never even mentioned immigrants. I was talking about fictional characters in a diner. If I make a joke about wanting iron man to die would you have thought I was pro murder? Pro capital punishment?

I think we are better off just not talking to each other.

Notice how I'm still trying to keep things civil when you edited your post to clown me about leaving my favorite thread. What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
Hurting for his family

Torn apart for their entire lives. This will impact them for a lifetime

haunted by thoughts of how him and his daughter lived their last moments And how his family will always feel empty

Think he misspoke because that one on one convo they did for TNT? Was like 2017 I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom