THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoopB and Arya Abraham bout to get life sentences.

Going to have to create a whole new law enforcement agency if they really want to do this. Cops would never get to robbery and murder, etc. if they have to deal with on-line falsehoods.

1580338405163.jpeg

how are you gonna beat a team with the #1 & #2 player of the league??

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Were Malone and Kobe on good terms? I understand Malone expressing his condolences but felt weird seeing him call himself a big brother figure to Kobe.

Were Malone and Kobe on good terms? I understand Malone expressing his condolences but felt weird seeing him call himself a big brother figure to Kobe.

I wasn’t aware they ever reconciled after the “I’m hunting little Mexican girls” thing. So if they were cool that’s news to me.

I wasn’t aware they ever reconciled after the “I’m hunting little Mexican girls” thing. So if they were cool that’s news to me.

Yeah I mean I always thought Kobe hated him

I don't see Malone in the best light either but I know they had some real personal **** going on when he tried to get at his wife.

She posted an article bashing Kobe's past in the wake of his death.

Meanwhile, she offered herself as a date to the Super Bowl in 2007.

bro she’s the worst. She used to do a lot local radio I’m Chicago I have no idea how she got picked up nationally. Total hypocrite

Come on dude there’s luxury condos sprouting up all over DTLA buy out a floor and drive home when traffic is light.

Edit: hell buy a damn train and use the Amtrak tracks ride can’t be longer than an hour and a half

Come on dude there’s luxury condos sprouting up all over DTLA buy out a floor and drive home when traffic is light.
he did. Very recently. Like a couple of weeks ago.

imagine if Kobes silhouette actually becomes the NBA logo? Kids that aren’t even born yet Are gonna look at it and ask who is that? What is that? How did that happen? What a story they will hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom