THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
train from LA to SD is actually longer than driving. Takes just under 3 hours to go from DTLA to SD. I've done that ride a couple of times for work and hated it.

train from LA to SD is actually longer than driving. Takes just under 3 hours to go from DTLA to SD. I've done that ride a couple of times for work and hated it.

that’s with stops though right? Dude has the cash just buy your own and go direct :lol:

actually looked it up too Amtrak goes 100 mph and DTLA to SD is about 130 miles lol

imagine if Kobes silhouette actually becomes the NBA logo? Kids that aren’t even born yet Are gonna look at it and ask who is that? What is that? How did that happen? What a story they will hear.
Apparently the NBA isn't considering changing the NBA logo.

I guess they don't see it beneficial from a business standpoint.

that’s with stops though right? Dude has the cash just buy your own and go direct :lol:

actually looked it up too Amtrak goes 100 mph and DTLA to SD is about 130 miles lol
thats assuming he can have his own tracks. he would have to make stops too since other trains will also be making stops.

I think its wild he takes a helicopter from DTLA to SD, on occasion.

Man bro I might have a job in SD for the Gov I would have to catch the train by Honda Center idk what to do lol cause I don’t wanna move out there

thats assuming he can have his own tracks. he would have to make stops too since other trains will also be making stops.

I think its wild he takes a helicopter from DTLA to SD, on occasion.

take some of that Ballmer money and build his own tracks :lol: buy out whatever land you need to hell hit up Elon and get the Boring company on an underground bullet train SD-LA-LV

Yeah I know I’m talking way sideways and probably overreacting but I didn’t know this man was taking helicopter trips double the distance Kobe was on the regular. Gotta re-evaluate that for sure now.

Yeah he got a penthouse at the Ritz Carlton Residences right next to Staples Center.

That chopper sh** is OUT.

Personally I'm never considering getting in one of those things for any reason at all.
yeah, i was always skeptical and overly cautious about helicopters and almost took one with my family in Hawaii over the summer, but I couldnt do it. This sealed it for me. I dont mean to sound ignorant. I don't like flying but in an airplane, I can close the window and don't have to look outside. Being in a helicopter would freak me the F out. The up and down feeling has to be more aggressive/noticeable than being on a plane. I once went in one of those 4 seater planes and I was terrified but had to act tough. And throw in the fact it was my tennis coach who was the pilot, who to my knowledge, was working towards a pilot license for the past 3 or so years. No more after that.

take some of that Ballmer money and build his own tracks :lol: buy out whatever land you need to hell hit up Elon and get the Boring company on an underground bullet train SD-LA-LV

Yeah I know I’m talking way sideways and probably overreacting but I didn’t know this man was taking helicopter trips double the distance Kobe was on the regular. Gotta re-evaluate that for sure now.
Phillip RIvers bought a $200k SUV with a film room so he can commute from SD to LA when they got relocated to LA! Nuts. He would occasionally beg for some traffic just so he can watch more film.

Come on dude there’s luxury condos sprouting up all over DTLA buy out a floor and drive home when traffic is light.

Edit: hell buy a damn train and use the Amtrak tracks ride can’t be longer than an hour and a half
kawhi actually owns a property close to the staples center. it was in the article

I really don't understand why the people are mad at TMZ, what they're doing is a constitutionally protected activity.

The majority of news media would of have published that of it was confirmed.

People should be mad at those that are selling that type of information.

I really don't understand why the people are mad at TMZ, what they're doing is a constitutionally protected activity.

The majority of news media would of have published that of it was confirmed.

People should be mad at those that are selling that type of information.

yeah it’s legal, but it’s at best in poor taste and at worst despicable.

they reported the story around two hours before any other major outlet said anything. The others assuredly doing their due diligence and having journalistic integrity. IMO tmz and whoever their inside source is should feel awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom