THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1580346443111.png

1580346459416.png

Flying in a commercial plane they have copilots, and I think they are stricter about flying when conditions aren't ideal.

I could be wrong but I think there are way more accidents flying private than commercial.

Come on dude there’s luxury condos sprouting up all over DTLA buy out a floor and drive home when traffic is light.

Edit: hell buy a damn train and use the Amtrak tracks ride can’t be longer than an hour and a half
Just to link a quick audio clip, I never thought of the possibility that this same chopper was taxi'ing another player around. Turns out Kawhi and Kobe were basically getting picked up and dropped off right after each other

TMZ deserves all the smoke.

When there's a tragedy (car accident, shooting, etc) you usually hear "police have not released the names of the victims" or something along those lines, so the family can first be notified.

TMZ doesn't adhere to those journalistic standards or ethics because they're vultures. This isn't new. They don't care about people.

yeah it’s legal, but it’s at best in poor taste and at worst despicable.

they reported the story around two hours before any other major outlet said anything. The others assuredly doing their due diligence and having journalistic integrity. IMO tmz and whoever their inside source is should feel awful.
Yeah they sit around on the TV show and gossip, crapping on each other, Acting like a bunch of showoff know it alls trying to impress the goofball with the water bottle. They definitely don’t know anything about common courtesy. Hi TMZ this one time you couldn’t keep your mouth closed? Or at least say something to Kobe’s family first. Show business is savage especially in LA

I really don't understand why the people are mad at TMZ, what they're doing is a constitutionally protected activity.

The majority of news media would of have published that of it was confirmed.

People should be mad at those that are selling that type of information.

Period. I'm not mad at tmz. I appreciate news as long as it's accurate. They happened to be first. Now people mad. Let it had been the Idaho Bugle then.

TMZ isn’t wrong for reporting the news.
if they didn’t do it, someone else was going to do it.
It’s the age of instant information

She posted an article bashing Kobe's past in the wake of his death.

Meanwhile, she offered herself as a date to the Super Bowl in 2007.

This is not a defense, but Spain’s article is like the 3rd one I’ve seen with a similar theme, i.e. - you can’t remember Kobe without acknowledging the bad things he did, including Eagle. I don’t agree with that, but I suppose it’s only natural some people would take that position in the Me Too era.

At the end of the day, those kinds of articles aren’t going to anything to diminish his legacy or memory to most people.

TMZ isn’t wrong for reporting the news.
if they didn’t do it, someone else was going to do it.
It’s the age of instant information

They were wrong for doing it before the family knew.

You think Vanessa wanted to find out her husband and child died via a bottom ticker on TV or social media?

They were wrong for doing it before the family knew.

You think Vanessa wanted to find out her husband and child died via a bottom ticker on TV or social media?

I don’t disagree but they definitely confirmed with their sources before posting. They weren’t wrong.

If they didn’t post it, someone else would’ve posted it 2 minutes later. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom