THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he didn’t know yet, but if he did...he can go **** himself forever...

Oh, I’m certain he wouldn’t have known. I was asking if he got it from pulling that dumb ****, or if it had it before then. If he had it before then, it’s likely everyone who handled that equipment has it. If he got it from a piece of that equipment, that owner has it and has been spreading it.

You eatin the groceries?
tenor.gif

I'm not saying the postponement decision is wrong but in the scheme of things if you're operating on the basis that you cannot hold a game if there's a positive case then how exactly are they going to be 100% certain everyone in the arena doesn't have it
Was talking to my OG earlier and pretty much every player needs to and should be tested. Regardless if they played the Jazz or not

It’s a bittersweet thing because postponing the season means regular people will be out of work and there are people who genuinely watch the game as a way to get away from the foolishness going on in this world

Was talking to my OG earlier and pretty much every player needs to and should be tested. Regardless if they played the Jazz or not

It’s a bittersweet thing because postponing the season means regular people will be out of work and there are people who genuinely watch the game as a way to get away from the foolishness going on in this world
If they're going that route then it would make sense for any and all associated with games to have a mandatory test. It just seems unlikely they'll be able to know 100% that all those in attendance don't have it. How would Silver know when it's safe to resume?

Yes agreed just test them all

They'll probably do it too, for the nba players

Wish the public could be just as easily tested but the Healthcare system makes that hard

At present, there are a limited number of test kits. Even hospitals don’t have as many as they’d like.

Yes agreed just test them all

They'll probably do it too, for the nba players

Wish the public could be just as easily tested but the Healthcare system makes that hard
The thing is, you can test every single player, coach, staffer, dancer, hot dog stand worker, reporter, usher and they can all come back negative one day.... but how would anyone know if they didn't get infected the next day

There are countless individuals associated with one single game night and they go on to cross paths with countless people every day

I'm in Bellevue, which is east of Seattle, and just south of Ground Zero (Kirkland) for this thing. It's a literal ghost town. The bars and restaurants are empty, all day, every day. It's insane. You can hear birds chirping in a metro area with almost no trees.
People in Seattle are out and about like everything is normal.

If they're going that route then it would make sense for any and all associated with games to have a mandatory test. It just seems unlikely they'll be able to know 100% that all those in attendance don't have it. How would Silver know when it's safe to resume?
You wouldn’t. Unless there’s development that a cure is in the works, you have to err on the extreme side of caution. Owners and money be damned, player safety is 1

I wouldn’t be surprised if my job (Miami Dolphins/Hard Rock Stadium) doesn’t have us all take tests with concerts and the Miami Open tennis tournament in 2 weeks.

You wouldn’t. Unless there’s development that a cure is in the works, you have to err on the extreme side of caution. Owners and money be damned, player safety is 1

I wouldn’t be surprised if my job (Miami Dolphins/Hard Rock Stadium) doesn’t have us all take tests with concerts and the Miami Open tennis tournament in 2 weeks.
That's my whole thing. Again, I get why you postpone for now until you get more data but overall we're never going to know when it's "safe" to resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom