THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man :smh: Jo looked good. Like he actually was working out the last week or so

Dude. I don’t know if I’ve EVER seen him look in this kind of shape. Idk what he was doing these last couple weeks but he was bouncier and quicker than I can ever remember him. And body wise he just looks way different. Like you said it actually looks like he was working out hard while he was out.

NBA bettnot cancel the season

People got money to make

J/k

This sucks man

I'm really curious what happens. The more I think, idk how it comes back to this season. Like.. It could be months. It could be 3 months. Dudes would be so over this season. 20 games..30 teams...300 games needed to be rescheduled. Plus coming back for 20 games in June and then Playoffs.. man...this **** would be awkward af. Plus with no time off, it would then **** up next year.

The season legit has to come back like Monday lol.

I'm really curious what happens. The more I think, idk how it comes back to this season. Like.. It could be months. It could be 3 months. Dudes would be so over this season. 20 games..30 teams...300 games needed to be rescheduled. Plus coming back for 20 games in June and then Playoffs.. man...this **** would be awkward af. Plus with no time off, it would then **** up next year.

The season legit has to come back like Monday lol.
Few weeks off and play half the remaining. Games or something

Few weeks off and play half the remaining. Games or something

I dont really see what a few weeks will change though. Top scientist saying 150mil possible cases in 7 months. So they aren't figuring on getting a handle on this til at least October. Idk man. But I don't see the situation being any different now and 3 weeks from now. Maybe worse.

Best case, maybe the whole league self quarantines for two weeks. Games resume, playoffs start a week later, there are some B2B2B game in April. The rest of the games, regular season and playoffs get played in mostly empty gyms.

That's the best case and that's still surreal.

44syvb2f67m41.jpg

Americans wasnt taking this too serious . Shoutout shibadekobe in general he was the leading authority in overseas figures early on- and even then we could tell it was something to worry about.

so insane it has affected our daily lives . We are living in wildwild wild unprecedented times.

Not siding with ty Lawson but you guys don't question any of this stuff? You just accept everything your told and follow along without bothering to investigate?
I question everything but I try not to fall down that rabbit hole again. Summer 2011 I was heavy into researching conspiracy theories, the Illuminati etc. **** hurts your head

I question everything but I try not to fall down that rabbit hole again. Summer 2011 I was heavy into researching conspiracy theories, the Illuminati etc. **** hurts your head
I 100% feel you on that. I was doing the same thing around the same time and I stopped because I noticed it was putting me in a paranoid state of mind but that was only because I knew without a doubt there was at least some truth to what I was finding. It's just interesting how anytime someone questions the establishment or mainstream narratives, people reflexively make jokes about flat Earth or rush to question their character. But if they were to turn on the TV they'd blindly accept whatever they're told by a news anchor they know nothing about who is really just an actor reading a script. Of course the anchor is just a face and you really have no idea who gathered and produced the information or wrote the script they're reading.

Like the gobert thing for instance. Everyone is cursing him and calling him an idiot for touching all the mics. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's not exactly how viruses spread. But everyone just runs along with it because it's the narrative that's out there.

The season would’ve taken this turn without Rudy pulling that microphone stunt. The infectious rate is too high for it to have skipped all players and nba personnel.

I 100% feel you on that. I was doing the same thing around the same time and I stopped because I noticed it was putting me in a paranoid state of mind but that was only because I knew without a doubt there was at least some truth to what I was finding. It's just interesting how anytime someone questions the establishment or mainstream narratives, people reflexively make jokes about flat Earth or rush to question their character. But if they were to turn on the TV they'd blindly accept whatever they're told by a news anchor they know nothing about who is really just an actor reading a script. Of course the anchor is just a face and you really have no idea who gathered and produced the information or wrote the script they're reading.

Like the gobert thing for instance. Everyone is cursing him and calling him an idiot for touching all the mics. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's not exactly how viruses spread. But everyone just runs along with it because it's the narrative that's out there.
I agree. The thing with Gobert specifically was just the irony of the situation. He was blatantly being ignorant to it and then the first confirmed case when it could definitely be more cases out there for sure

for which scientists you trust or is it that anyone ll
Reading made up **** on the internet !=investigate.

What made up **** am I reading on the internet?

See what I mean? People just reflex before they even know where you're coming from.

The season would’ve taken this turn without Rudy pulling that microphone stunt. The infectious rate is too high for it to have skipped all players and nba personnel.

With what we know he was probably infected before the whole microphone stunt but you know how it goes. What's more entertaining the lie or the truth? Still a bad look to mock it and then turnaround you're the one who got the virus.

I agree. The thing with Gobert specifically was just the irony of the situation. He was blatantly being ignorant to it and then the first confirmed case when it could definitely be more cases out there for sure
Yea but I've seen people say stuff about how Rudy is an idiot and the reporters are at risk because he touched the mics. Because that's what they gathered from some tweet they read. Like I said I could be wrong but I don't think that's exactly how viruses spread. Unless Rudy was digging in his *** or something before he did it

With what we know he was probably infected before the whole microphone stunt but you know how it goes. What's more entertaining the lie or the truth? Still a bad look to mock it and then turnaround you're the one who got the virus.
He might not have been aware he had it but it's been the biggest story worldwide since January :lol:, the public's been made well aware and warned on what precautions to take for weeks. Why do you think antiseptics are damn near out of stock everywhere and folks have been warned off of shaking hands?

It was a dumb joke at the time, which he was called out for even before he was confirmed positive, and it looks that much worse now in hindsight...

Not at all hard to understand why he's catching heat right now, at least not to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom