THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid-19 isn't airborne. But it lives outside of the body on your hands etc and when you rub your eyes etc that's when you are in danger of contracting it. It also isn't killed by using hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer isn't antiviral. (I work in healthcare, if it matters)
Johns Hopkins piece I read yesterday was saying that it was airborne.

As long as no one is over reacting to the links of trying to attack people on a mass scale or at all hopefully in cool with a lil overreacting
Same. But that isn't the difficult part of the conversation. It's the further measures that could potentially come, what are we willing to do?

If everyone is on lock down for instance and it's civil, cool... I just kinda don't have that much faith in people that that would go down like that

amitt5504 amitt5504 Miami Open cancelled
The Jazz in The Gardens music festival was this weekend. I was out there setting up cabling and **** yesterday and now I gotta pick up all this **** today lol

image.jpg

This is one of the many tents. Smh luckily we ain’t do Miami Open set up yet

Miami Open was bound to be cancelled after Trump suspended the travel. Half the players are from Europe

Nothing about this virus is unprecedented tho, we've been through several similar virus outbreaks in the past.

I can't think of another outbreak that had this type of effect so quickly. Stock market going to sh*t, travel bans, school/college/extracurriculars canceled, pro/college sports suspended, employers telling employees to work from home, and so on and so forth.

Johns Hopkins piece I read yesterday was saying that it was airborne.
as of right now, droplet and contact precautions are advised. meaning, take precautions to insure that no droplets from people sneezing on you or touching you happens. if it were airborne, it would be much worse than it is now. again, this is from what healthcare and disease control know about it so far.

as of right now, droplet and contact precautions are advised. meaning, take precautions to insure that no droplets from people sneezing on you or touching you happens. if it were airborne, it would be much worse than it is now. again, this is from what healthcare and disease control know about it so far.

I feel like everytime someone is talking to me their droplets are landing on my lips...wtf am I suppose to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom