THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EUSxYwOU8AA2X5k

Whats the strongest Spurs team of all time?

03?

You can’t be serious. 03? :lol:. That’s the worst spurs team to win a chip...and the ultimate “do it yourself” chip by a star player in Tim Duncan

Rookie Manu. 2nd year TP who got benched for Speedy Claxton. 37 y/o David Robinson. No sir.

You can’t be serious. 03? :lol:. That’s the worst spurs team to win a chip...and the ultimate “do it yourself” chip by a star player in Tim Duncan

Rookie Manu. 2nd year TP who got benched for Speedy Claxton. 37 y/o David Robinson. No sir.

Peak Duncan tho.
05 team was mid.

storm2006 storm2006 my Peloton arrived yesterday. Did a couple rides with the dude Alex. His coaching/motivation and music is basically everything I wanted out of this thing. Def need to try to buy a new seat though. Factory one is rough.

I come in peace.

Got off the phone with a dear friend of mine who works out in LA for ABC. Looks like ABC is currently scheduling the playoff games beginning in late May and having the Finals begin in late July through early August. I’m skeptics about the league coming but allegedly they have gone as far as beginning to sell the ad space for the playoffs and Finals during these scheduled dates.

Not trying to be on my Chris Broussard or spread falsehoods, just sharing what I’ve learned because there might be others who heard/know similar.

Don’t @ me.

I come in peace.

Got off the phone with a dear friend of mine who works out in LA for ABC. Looks like ABC is currently scheduling the playoff games beginning in late May and having the Finals begin in late July through early August. I’m skeptics about the league coming but allegedly they have gone as far as beginning to sell the ad space for the playoffs and Finals during these scheduled dates.

Not trying to be on my Chris Broussard or spread falsehoods, just sharing what I’ve learned because there might be others who heard/know similar.

Don’t @ me.

I have a few friends who work for the mouse as well, will try and confirm.

Got off the phone with a dear friend of mine who works out in LA for ABC. Looks like ABC is currently scheduling the playoff games beginning in late May and having the Finals begin in late July through early August.
So based on the logistics, are they gonna jump straight to the playoffs once the season resumes?

We do know one thing for sure, Spurs were part of 4 of the 5 most boring finals in our lifetimes.

I come in peace.

Don’t @ me.

I will believe you if only for the fact I want to believe.

It was a lot closer than you realize. Magic blew it. Not saying they would have won, but they blew many opportunities to make it interesting.

Yea they had ample opportunities to make that a long series. 2 OT games, Courtney Lee blew a layup in Game 2 and Fish went Fish in game 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom