THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've gotten updates on Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell, Marcus Smart... And maybe one or two other ppl but I'm forgetting who.

I don't think we've got an update on Kevin Durant? Like at all?

not really a fan of that quitter coming back to NT, but I will gladly trade him for mariko or soundcloud

17F3C8EE-F100-4918-89C3-CCEA203325B1.gif

Naw it’s forsure close lolKyle underrated because of those meltdowns vs LeBron
They count, though.

If it weren't for all the shots I've ever missed, I'd have a perfect shooting percentage.

They count, though.

Naw it’s forsure close lol
Kyle underrated because of those meltdowns vs LeBron
I feel like they are really solid comps for each other. Lowry plays in an era with more elite PGs so he doesn’t have the All-NBA selections like Billups, but he’s only one ASG behind and they both have a chip.

No way in hell one is “far better” than the other.

Just looked it up and the all nba selections and all defensive selections probably give him the edge.
I think they had a similar career arc though lol
Definitely similar career arc. Resume give to Billups however Peak vs Peak it's probably a real debate

You put Lowry on those Detroit teams I think he could hold his own

Sure, compare their careers over all and they seem similar. It's always fans of players who have had playoff goofs who want to compare the overall careers of those players with other players. Because when you compare the overall numbers and resumes, those playoff goofs get lost in those overall numbers.

One is known as Playoff Lowry, (and not in a good way), and the other is literally known as Mr. Big Shot.

They are basically the same exact player. Splitting hairs.
Except that Chauncey is virtually the same player as Kyle if you were to add playoff shrinking moments to him, or Lowry is virtually the same player as Chauncy if you were to take away those goofs.

Other than that minor detail, yeah, same player. Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom