THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowry was good in this playoff run. Where his team won a championship. Like Chauncey.

2A91096E-D9D7-488C-ABD4-23D99A8C155E.jpeg

lavar ball is so ****ing lame its sickening

The fact he still gets air time is all you need to know about current NBA media. Literally no other father of a player has been allowed on the air. Ever. He's P.T. Barnum. He's a carnival barker. And ESPN/FS1 eats it up.

Lolllll these are even funnier now.

Bro in the Nash one is actually one of my homies, Trevor Jackson. He's on grownish now with Yara bae. Dude with kd fasho came across like a straight pedo creeper. Who let him in the boys lockerroom. And son with cp3, yeah he def was tryna score meth at halftime

Last edited:
The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Ryen Russillo to revisit the 1996 NBA draft, discuss the mid-'90s NBA subplots and some of the legends of the '96 draft class (4:00) before redrafting the top-14 lottery picks (44:30). Finally, Bill and Ryen answer some mailbag questions, make quarantine entertainment recommendations, and more (1:50:38).

The 1996 Re-Draftapalooza, Ray Allen vs. Allen Iverson, and Week 3 Quarantine Recs With Ryen Russillo | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/1043699613/e/1585542630

They are doing each draft starting from 1996. This should be GOOD.

Lolllll these are even funnier now.

Bro in the Nash one is actually one of my homies, Trevor Jackson. He's on grownish now with Yara bae. Dude with kd fasho came across like a straight pedo creeper. Who let him in the boys lockerroom. And son with cp3, yeah he def was tryna score meth at halftime

aren’t you like 40? why are you friends with a 23 year old

I'm giving a slight edge to Chauncey, but let's not forget Lowry was the best player on the floor in the championship-clinching Game 6 last year. Thoroughly outplayed Steph.

The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Ryen Russillo to revisit the 1996 NBA draft, discuss the mid-'90s NBA subplots and some of the legends of the '96 draft class (4:00) before redrafting the top-14 lottery picks (44:30). Finally, Bill and Ryen answer some mailbag questions, make quarantine entertainment recommendations, and more (1:50:38).

The 1996 Re-Draftapalooza, Ray Allen vs. Allen Iverson, and Week 3 Quarantine Recs With Ryen Russillo | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/1043699613/e/1585542630

They are doing each draft starting from 1996. This should be GOOD.

There are some drafts that are gonna be hilarious. Can't wait for 2000.

I'm giving a slight edge to Chauncey, but let's not forget Lowry was the best player on the floor in the championship-clinching Game 6 last year. Thoroughly outplayed Steph.
It's weird I never see steph's defensive stats for that series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom