THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Step 1. Play youtube videos to keep your computer awake

Step 2.
source.gif

I've been getting jack **** done working from home :lol:

First day back from vacation. Came into the office to get my computer so I can WFH. So weird seeing an empty parking lot and buildinf at 10am. I’ve never worked from home. Hit me with some tips. I feel like I’m finna be super distracted :lol:
Don't work from bed. Terrible idea.
Get up do your usual morning routine and sit at a table.
Other than that, **** is easy as hell, I do it all the time.

This. One thing I do that's unique is that I after I workout and shower, I get dressed in something casual (i.e. button shirt + best, sweater, cardigan, etc.) even if I don't have video conference meetings that day. It helps me stay on my Ps and my Qs as opposed to when I'm in lounge wear whenI just feel like hopping on the couch. But I can understand how that's now appealing to most :lol:

Working from home has been great. It would be 10000000x better if sports were actually going on and there was actually **** to talk about on ESPN/NBATV/NFL Network though.

It's not much different tbh. When I was working from home more regularly, I would watch the ESPN gauntlet in the morning then national news in the afternoon. You really just keep hearing the same thing but from different folks :lol: Then eventually at night you get live sports. However, I do see your point that it would refreshing if they had new or interesting topics to talk about. Only so much I can hear about some of this ****

This. One thing I do that's unique is that I after I workout and shower, I get dressed in something casual (i.e. button shirt + best, sweater, cardigan, etc.) even if I don't have video conference meetings that day. It helps me stay on my Ps and my Qs as opposed to when I'm in lounge wear whenI just feel like hopping on the couch. But I can understand how that's now appealing to m
1585591076475.jpeg

This. One thing I do that's unique is that I after I workout and shower, I get dressed in something casual (i.e. button shirt + best, sweater, cardigan, etc.) even if I don't have video conference meetings that day. It helps me stay on my Ps and my Qs as opposed to when I'm in lounge wear whenI just feel like hopping on the couch.
You deserve a raise.
#MambaMentality

He wouldn't let it circulate because he wouldn't let the kid beat him. LeBron wouldn't let it circulate because his posse would snatch the evidence. That's why MJ >>>> Lebby

Never Forget. inb4 "Dunk-by"

Is that the same Jordan Crawford that played in the league a few years ago?

Whats a good jogging distance to stay in shape?

I know intensity matters just as much but I'm just trying to get a general idea.

And yes, I'm still taking social distancing precautions... just need fresh air.

Gospel. Those who know :pimp: 🙏🏾.

Can even put the lo-fi joints to help you sleep too. These run 24/7. Still showing as “active” and not eem there :pimp:.

What’s the chances of you getting caught not actually working from home? lol
I dont even get caught not working at work

Getting caught "not actually working" while working from home is a narrative created by THE MAN to fear monger among employees. It's the Corporate Boogeyman. Right before quarantine I just told the folks on my team that I'm not an idiot and I've worked from home before. As long as they pick up their phones, meet their deadlines and are present in their meetings, I don't care how they fill out their day. The setting might have changed but the expectations have not.

That's the way it should be. IMO, you either need to be at a strict/small company or personally on a watch list for them to be hawking your activity like that. You also need to look out for any peers that may be snakes. Might not even be your manager/supervisor but sometimes co-workers might be waiting for you to slip-up and try tracking you. That **** happened to me before but fortunately I caught on. I took names, though and when I eventually took over the group a few years late, I came through like Ari Gold :pimp: :lol:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom