THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Ryen Russillo to revisit the 1996 NBA draft, discuss the mid-'90s NBA subplots and some of the legends of the '96 draft class (4:00) before redrafting the top-14 lottery picks (44:30). Finally, Bill and Ryen answer some mailbag questions, make quarantine entertainment recommendations, and more (1:50:38).

The 1996 Re-Draftapalooza, Ray Allen vs. Allen Iverson, and Week 3 Quarantine Recs With Ryen Russillo | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/1043699613/e/1585542630

They are doing each draft starting from 1996. This should be GOOD.
Almost done with this. Really good listen. Hits on some stuff we talk about in here from time to time.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1585591380281.png

The backdrop for webcam meetings is also crucial too.

YVUQcKC.jpg

Just curious, is a majority of the general population still working/working at home?

I know people who were making 200-300K a month who are taking a major loss right now (80-90% hit).

No long range shots in here whatsoever w/ a ceiling like 4' above the rim. Perfect room for practicing free throws or playing HORSE with your boys or your family or something, but I like to get shots up when I step on a court. That's not happening in this room.

I mean, it's definitely an upgrade from the kitchen trashcan indoor court I got. Can't even use it if someone's cooking at the stove.
this pic is fake for the low ceiling you mentioned, u really can’t even shoot free throws. Layups only :lol:

And
Kobe
Lebron
Kyrie
And gimme a couple party bro’s
Chuck for the gambling
And Rodman in his heyday

Coincidently listening to Aubrey's best album NWTS. I won't last social distancing until June dawg.

"You are hiding a child" surgical summer, we still need it especially if we inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom