THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ceilings was a nice lil comeback. But Wayne was washed by 09.

02-07 Wayne is the best version of him. The OG Carter 1 released today, btw. 16 years ago :pimp:.

Wayne is the Kobe of the rap game. Their careers parallel in so many ways.

So certified top 5 and a generation's G.O.A.T.? I dig it.

My homegirl told me her and 5 others were chillin at her friends crib 1.5 weeks ago. Well the host ended up testing positive. Said they shared food, drinks, breathing the same air etc for 6 straight hours. Her and the other ppl who were exposed got results back and they were all negative.

this **** confusing
Confusing as hell. But that is good news. I'll take it.

Could the host have been exposed after the party had already taken place?
I mean what about Gobert, as far as we know Donovan got it and no other teammates/staff, did we ever learn if Gobert played a game with c19? If he did, he didn’t give it to an opponent

I’m going to have to pushback on this one. I think HIM HIM and @nickmaz96 both got it right tbh. Weezy entered a PreSoak Cycle after No Ceilings that ended after Carter IV and he’s been stuck in a Permanent Press, Extended Rinse, Heavy Soil Wash every since. To say he wasn’t still fresh after Carter 2 is blasphemous.

Nah, wavycrocket wavycrocket has it right. Carter 2 was really the end but I had to give No ceilings it’s credit. it was the best thing he had dropped since Dedication

Lil Wayne's career is a mountain. From the floor a rise to a peak, and then a steep drop back down to the floor. Every once in a while we'll get a gem like the verse on the Raekown album or Mona Lisa, or like 4 songs of two entire Decidation 6 tapes but its all between a bunch of garbage

How Tune continues to evade cancel culture is truly incredible.

Like, he of all people talking about black lives matters is so cringe :lol: Mans is a..nvm
How can you be canceled by something that you don't know exists

roll safe.gif

One of the things that could make Orlando weird is how the context impacts role players.

Role players swing series. And without homecourt, without the crowd, one would assume their impact will probably suffer because of it.

All of a sudden when a role player misses like 3 open jumpers them ****s loud af with no fans to drown it out.

One of the things that could make Orlando weird is how the context impacts role players.

Role players swing series. And without homecourt, without the crowd, one would assume their impact will probably suffer because of it.

All of a sudden when a role player misses like 3 open jumpers them ****s loud af with no fans to drown it out.
Cue the KG and Eric Gordon clip.

This is over analyzing at it’s finest.

just sit back, watch the games and shut the **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom