THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost like getting 2 of your starters back can make a team significantly better.

No doubt, but I think people were going a little overboard calling them a sleeper Finals pick when they still have a lot of ground to make up.

No doubt, but I think people were going a little overboard calling them a sleeper Finals pick when they still have a lot of ground to make up.
If they make it and play MLGA, its gonna be interesting to see Bron on them switches when he’s on CJ of Dame lol

I mean who are these people supposed to pick as their sleeper pick? Would you prefer them to say Dallas or OKC?

Portland was in the WCF last year. They have a top 10 player in the league. Team was ravaged by injuries in the regular season. Now have their guys back.

If you are being forced to mention a sleeper team, why not say them?

1596239890846.png

1596239900300.png

I mean who are these people supposed to pick as their sleeper pick? Would you prefer them to say Dallas or OKC?

Portland was in the WCF last year. They have a top 10 player in the league. Team was ravaged by injuries in the regular season. Now have their guys back.

If you are being forced to mention a sleeper team, why not say them?

Sure. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom