THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krispy putting on a clinic on playing offense against smaller defenders. KEEP. IT. HIGH.

Just turned this game on. Man, 76-71 with 2:00 left! I turned it on just in time for a nice 4th!

Wayminit...

True story: a bunch of my friends decided on a list of the worst songs of all time, like, 15 years ago. They decided Return of the Mack was the worst song ever. I'm not saying it's why I don't talk to many of them anymore, but it might have been a reason.

True story: a bunch of my friends decided on a list of the worst songs of all time, like, 15 years ago. They decided Return of the Mack was the worst song ever. I'm not saying it's why I don't talk to many of them anymore, but it might have been a reason.

My wife totally gets the lyrics wrong to this day, but we both love it.:lol:

Burke was 4-4 from 3, and managed to get open on the wing with not a Rocket in sight. Like, NOWHERE. Never change, Mike _'Antoni.

NT hoops fans, who would even attempt this off-hand shot (let alone make it) in today’s game ? Kyrie maybe? Durant? Has Harden EVER shot with his right? Kobe also made a 3-point turnaround with his left against Dallas. Crazy skill right? (Scroll through IG post to the right)

They don't cook with seasoning, do they? I know you don't talk to them anymore, but if one of them saw you and messed up the handshake, they corrected it until it was right, amirite?

Burke was 4-4 from 3, and managed to get open on the wing with not a Rocket in sight. Like, NOWHERE. Never change, Mike _'Antoni.

He’s open because we play small and have to help inside. It’s a personnel issue, unless you think Tyson Chandler should play any significant minutes.

NT hoops fans, who would even attempt this off-hand shot (let alone make it) in today’s game ? Kyrie maybe? Durant? Has Harden EVER shot with his right? Kobe also made a 3-point turnaround with his left against Dallas. Crazy skill right? (Scroll through IG post to the right)

Kyrie, Luka, Steph maybe Tatum in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom