THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd old enough to remember when Cody Zeller was the presumed #1 pick for the 2013 draft (falling to #4 ain't bad though).
Nobody had any idea who would be the top pick that year...It was even wilder than this upcoming draft cuz instead of 2-3 options there were like 6 being talked about with Bennett eventually going #1 n surprising ppl :lol:

Nobody had any idea who would be the top pick that year...It was even wilder than this upcoming draft cuz instead of 2-3 options there were like 6 being talked about with Bennett eventually going #1 n surprising ppl :lol:
Nerlens was consensus until his injury

and actually fits with where the league is and those 2 guys

zero clue what team currently in the league they looked at currently and said they should do what they did

i mean you had golden state just trying find a big to throw out there for some mins.. then you had Boston, the raptors

whole league was moving to space and pace.. which is perfect for ben and Embiid.. like finding another shooter for the wing to go along with keeping butler and reddick

everything about the 6ers reminds me of scottie brooks continuing to play thabo and Perkins all those mins together with russ being a terrible 3 point shooter

0D9F3E25-B987-4543-8D6F-98A296802FB5.jpeg

So Jimmy wanted to stay lol

meh, could be good could be bad. Always thought Kenny Atkinson got the short end of the stick

He did. He loved Bklyn, he loved living here, and he did a great job leading them through that lean stretch they had post Deron Williams. You had two star players who are head cases that called for his firing. His imperfections couldve been ironed out if given a healthy roster.

Patrick Ewing gonna send you a jersey for that post.

Steve nash is a shock hire yes. I think he'll do great. + He has connections around the league so his assistant coaching hires will be solid. Alvin gentry is free.

My thing is is he in it for the long haul? he has a dope life off the court. But he loves NYC. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom