THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the lines been released for next seasons mvp ? I got my money on luka or joker barring injury , these voters gonna show they *** next season after getting criticized .

Have the lines been released for next seasons mvp ? I got my money on luka or joker barring injury , these voters gonna show they *** next season after getting criticized .
Joker would worry me... I feel like after this playoff run, next season he’s gonna be in cruise mode for a good chunk of the regular season

don’t forget it’s a regular season award... 3 in a row would be ridiculous but Greek gotta be the favorite. Luka is right there

Not mad at the Donovan signing but honestly I would've preferred someone like Wes Unseld Jr or Adrian Griffin.
Bulls did a good thing by signing the first black GM in team history but would've been nice to have a black head coach as well.

I knew he'd get that job. He finessed them with the "I know how to coach veterans and young players" talk.

Are teams interviewing Atkinson?

I think Kenny has become extremely overrated.

I get all the flack KD and Kyrie get, but I think they made the right decision there.

Who exactly is overrating Lou?

He is what he is...

the man is paid $8million a year to drop 20 points off the bench, put the other team in foul trouble and collect 6MOY trophies.

im failing to see how he is "overrated." Lou don't even overrate himself. listened to that man talk on a podcast and he knows his lane and he excels while staying in it.

Atkinson can hold out for a better job.
After the trainwreck that was Boylen i cant blame em for wanting a "steady" coach instead of some new blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom