THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t even realize this. Looks like he was hit by a drunk driver in the middle of the day on the way home from practice :wow:

“Parsons, the veteran forward suffered "suffered multiple severe and permanent injuries including a traumatic brain injury, disc herniation and a torn labrum."”
Damn, I didn't know any of this. I feel really bad for him. Life threatening and life altering injuries are so scary.

marcus Morris, trezz, Lou Will

They got not cause to complain as they got special treatment too — getting heavy playoff minutes despite being playing like trash most of the time. Terrance Mann, Rodney McGruder and Pat Patterson, I would understand.

GettyImages-1228462185.jpg

Will alway be a B grade superstar CHOKER

Interesting. Ironic that Embiid is the one pushing for Pringles and people saying he would be traded away if that happens.

Pringles isn’t my top choice but if Jo wants him, then by all means consider it. Maybe they know something we dont

Any Dallas NTers pmatic pmatic want to start a care package for Delonte? They say he's out there in that same part of North Dallas (Royal LN off 75) all the time. I'll cash app and/or send some supplies.

How you gonna volunteer me :lol:
I was trying to tag ricky but it wasnt coming up. People in the twitter thread seem like he's ok to approach and bring food or money. But i didnt know Doc, Jameer Nelson, a few other players had been trying for a long time I guess to get him help and apparently he always agrees then cancels on the last day when its time for him to catch the flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom