THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty Lue :rofl:

F8DB1C0E-4DE7-46BD-8C33-A559B07AC5BD.gif

this whole time Ty Lue been a g :lol:

He was 34 last year and did a really good job of playing defense on Kawhi. Hell DG was great on him to start the season. He was cooking KCP. Iggy is going to be a Laker.

Why don't you get this yet? Whatever you say or think will happen won't.

Bron’s already doing everything for LAL from a playmaking perspective in November

asking him in May to occupy that same role against George/Leonard/Harkless/Green/McGruder at times while having to guard one of George or Leonard for 40 min a night over a 7 game series is certainly ambitious

Iggy.PNG

Iggy is still a very very good defender despite being 35 so i hope we get him.

also people continue to conveniently dismiss that Lou will is 33yrs old right now and has been consistently horrendous in the playoffs outside of last year? & that's w/o taking into account his defense..

That is reason #1 i'm against going small so we could Switch everything... Worry about PG/Kawhi impact the most, if Lou will gonna be the one to beat us so be it, but there's 60 games of evidence saying that isn't going to happen.

Please give me more Lou will/ Harrell Pick & Rolls >>>> Kawhi/PG offense

LebLeb has been amazing this season so far. Truly doing everything for the Lakers. If he can keep that up at his age, playing 30+ minutes most games, that’ll be an incredible accomplishment. I’m not going to bet against him though...

Lou Williams is currently averaging 23 a game while being one of the best PnR hoopers in the league. He’s also never played on a team this good defensively. Finding Lou to pick on is much harder than you think when he’s surrounded by PG/Kawhi/Harkless/Bev/Green

the amount of time it’s going to take to find him may make it negligible. He as a 3rd scorer being surrounded by elite defenders? I’ll take it.

if yourhope of beating LAC lies in picking on Lou? You’re screwed. His minutes at worse will be tied to Trez and there’s no second unit in the league who can handle that duo.

Also taking into account playoff versions of particular players have me less worried about the Clippers than I would be otherwise. Bron and AD both turn it up while PG and Lou both get worse. Could be different this year but won't know until it actually happens.

Best part about the Nets is that we’ve already seen the Kyrie and KD combination before for years with KD. Completely different style of play from Westbrook, but we’ve seen this current 1-2 type structure for KD. It’s not gonna amount to much, and they have to pray Levert can be legit, and he hasn’t showed he can be other than short spurts.

Kyrie and KD are gonna hate each other soon.

you should become a Knicks fan. You’d fit right in with your irrational hate of the nets lol

PG’s last 4 playoff runs

22 games

27/8/4

42/38/87

Paul George Being a #2 next to Kawhi come playoff time is fine. 30 a game last year in the offs on two bum shoulders including a masterpiece in game 5

Lou was fine in the offs last year against the damn warriors of all teams and again, his role is to score off the bench to compliment Paul George and Kawhi. He’s functionally a better player under doc and won’t be tasked with as much with PG and Kawhi

Last edited:
Lou Williams is currently averaging 23 a game while being one of the best PnR hoopers in the league. He’s also never played on a team this good defensively. Finding Lou to pick on is much harder than you think when he’s surrounded by PG/Kawhi/Harkless/Bev/Green

the amount of time it’s going to take to find him may make it negligible. He as a 3rd scorer being surrounded by elite defenders? I’ll take it.

if yourhope of beating LAC lies in picking on Lou? You’re screwed. His minutes at worse will be tied to Trez and there’s no second unit in the league who can handle that duo.

Nothing about that post was about "hunting Lou" it was moreso about people acting as if he's some dominant offensive player come playoff time. He has played 58 games total on various different teams in different schemes... he's averaging 12 & 3 on 38/26/80

also i was strictly talking about the supposed closing lineups. he has two Elite defenders around him yes, but Green/Harkless and Trez are far from elite and provide no kind of interior defense. when we have two of the best finishers in the league at the basket.

Revenge of the (Pelicans) Real Young Core tonight? Or will LeBron say **** them kids (again)?

Hope Zo plays.

BI and AD revenge games though should be a lotta fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom