THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
79874277_3262105953817906_1904635223442718720_o.jpg
Lol Kobe ain't give Bron no torch man lmaooo. It passed it to curry in that game when he pulled up in his face and Kobe pat him on the butt after and gave him props. Curry got 3 rings out that boy easy.

Steph be coming up small on and off the court when it really matters. Ya hate to see it.

the Suns are up a full 5 games on the Pels...... I am willing to bet that the Pels end up either tied with them or with a better record by the end of the year

I got 50, you down?
I don’t even know what y’all talking about but I’ll take that if available

Can't eem lie Freak crowning himself last night was cold AF. That mentality is infectious. How he's only 25 and this good is really absurd.

More details:

Is a player who makes, let say, $15 million or more a year really going to be fired up about playing extra games for a chance at another million? I very much doubt it. Expect a lot of superstars to be “injured” around the time of the tournament if it actually gets rolled out.

I have a dog walker too. Plot twist: it’s me.

But since I have 3 dogs and walk them at the same time, I do occasionally get asked if I’m a professional. :lol:

I love dogs. If walking dogs paid well, I'd do that **** in a heartbeat.
Just get paid to chill with dogs all day. The only negative is cleaning up after them.
I can't even walk my dog right now cause he just tore his ACL.

I love dogs. If walking dogs paid well, I'd do that **** in a heartbeat.
Just get paid to chill with dogs all day. The only negative is cleaning up after them.
I can't even walk my dog right now cause he just tore his ACL.

my dog broke her leg a few years back. had to carry her outside to the yard so she could limp around and handle business :blush:

Can't eem lie Freak crowning himself last night was cold AF. That mentality is infectious. How he's only 25 and this good is really absurd.
He has like a 7’3 wingspan and is very agile. Not that absurd. I’ll give him credit if he doesn’t get exposed again in the playoffs

lowball I have a check from the Clippers, signed by Sterling from when he lost a classaftion lawsuit for not paying interns. Got like 2Gs off them for my 2 seasons of interning :lol:

y’all were the reason we started getting paid :wow:? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom